John, Baron Prescott of Kingston upon Hull

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Satch

MB Enthusiast
Car
S211 E320Cdi Avantgarde Estate & Toyota Land Cruiser
Somebody has already been hard at work on his Coat of Arms....:D

Prescott+Coat+of+Arms.jpg

The Lakelander's View: The Prescott Coat of Arms revealed

Great work, but they forgot the chips.....that go on his hypocritical shoulders!

What's the toilet for? One of his misdeeds I have overlooked. To think that man ran the country my family lived in, when Bliar was schmoozing on the Med...

From the article: "Next, we have Lord Prescott's Throne which saw so much action that he had to have the seat repaired twice in the past two years at the taxpayers expense."

A truly unpleasant person IMHO.

From the article: "Next, we have Lord Prescott's Throne which saw so much action that he had to have the seat repaired twice in the past two years at the taxpayers expense."

A truly unpleasant person IMHO.

Yes, I find most politicians unpleasant, but gross incompetence should be a sackable offence. Failure to enforce that offence should be the same penalty!

But some people still voted for him. Why? How bad must the alternatives be?

People of East Hull vote Labour because they think it's like backing a horse, Labour will win so don't back a loser. The only party to make significant gains in East hull in the last 15 years is the BNP.

I moved out of his consituency three years ago...

He was on The Andrew Marr show this morning talking drivel. How anyone ever voted for him is completely beyond me.

Sadly - There are so many about whom the same could be said !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom