John Travolta's Vintage Mercedes Stolen

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I heard it was stolen to order for Jarvis Cocker, but I think that's a made up story :thumb:.

Last edited:
Clearly the Americans have no comprehension of what a 'vintage' car is .

The W113 is a fine Classic , however .

What, with their build quality.........

Well he did enter a Jaguar dealership after all! :eek: Can see the advert on EBAY now-- FOR SALE excellent condition ---Mercedes SL W113 series ---- EX John Travolta. :doh:

Well he did enter a Jaguar dealership after all! :eek: Can see the advert on EBAY now-- FOR SALE excellent condition ---Mercedes SL W113 series ---- EX John Travolta. :doh:

It's the one that I wan't..

Should be easy to spot. It's automatic, it's systematic, it's hydromatic. With overhead lifters, four barrel quads, fuel injection cut off, chrome plated rods, purple French tail lights and thirty-inch fins, palomino dashboard and duel muffler twins.

;)

Should be easy to spot. It's automatic, it's systematic, it's hydromatic. With overhead lifters, four barrel quads, fuel injection cut off, chrome plated rods, purple French tail lights and thirty-inch fins, palomino dashboard and duel muffler twins.

;)

Brilliant

u probably will on copart.com if found and insurance company selling it

"What's more chicken**** than ****ing with a man's automobile? I mean, don't **** with another man's vehicle."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom