Joining the Lounge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ftb

Car
2010 C220CDI Estate, 2005 CLS55AMG Coupe
Happy to announce my purchase. 2005 CLS55 AMG is mine in a matter of days. Unexpected turn of events - a distant family member had one in black from new, something I wasn't even aware of! - and was going to upgrade to the latest CLS63 SB. I've got an absolute steal in my opinion but what's more important, one family owner CLS55 in same obsidian black as my DERV which I intend to keep for a little while longer. I'm stoked over this discovery. I was looking at E55 but current ones all have high miles. 'My' CLS has covered 76k miles in 11 years :bannana:

I plan to mod it as life is too short for standard cars. Headers, pulley, remap or maybe even the Weistec supercharger kit? :crazy: Need to give the previous owner run for their money with their CLS63! LOL

Hah, crazy plans and congrats - this car is an absolute monster!

Headers, pulley and map should give the CLS63 a tough time ;).

Perfect all around car IMO, it's so addictive, only problem is you get to the speed limit so quickly, it honestly feels like 0-30 in less than a second! =]

No mate, mine is coming from a family member and was never advertised as he was about to part-ex it so I paid trade :bannana: Bitter sweet funeral heh :eek:;)

Well yeah they both are black, 2005 and covered 76k. Mine has no previous owners and is a completely standard looking car, no mods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom