Joke!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chris1200

Car
2008 W211 E320 CDi Sport
A teacher asked her class of 10 year olds to write a list of 10 animals for their weekend homework.

On Monday morning she said, "Good morning children, I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I don't have time to mark all your weekend homeworks individually so please open your homework books and I'll walk round the room and take a quick look at some of them."

As she walked around the room she was commending the children on their excellent lists of very diverse animals from all corners of the earth. She finally arrived at Jimmy who had his homework book open and was sitting looking quite content with himself. The teacher was checking off his list and saw that he had a list that said elephants, tigers, cheetahs, cats, dogs etc. but when she looked at No.10 she saw that Jimmy had written "Average."

The teacher said, "Jimmy, you have 9 fantastic animals but I don't understand No.10 because Average is not actually an animal."

Jimmy replied, "It is Miss. An Average is a real animal."

The teacher said, "Jimmy, I can assure you, an Average is not an animal."

Jimmy says, "Miss, an Average is definitely an animal."

The teacher says, "OK Jimmy, explain to me how an Average is an animal and I'll admit that you're right."

Jimmy say, "Miss, last night I was sitting doing my homework and I had 9 good animals but I just couldn't think of one more. And then I heard my daddy and his friend talking. And my daddy's friend told him that he gets a ride 3 times a week on an Average!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom