Jokers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Benz17

MB Enthusiast
Car
E350d AMG Premium (W213)
Afternoon all, have been lurking on the PH forum, and just generally reading through past topics, wow there are plenty of jokers on there, right barrel of laughs, anyone else members on there, or have frequented that site. I haven’t and won’t become a member, have become a member on the Lexus forum, just for my father’s car, but there is not so much traffic on there, otherwise this forum lark, can or can become an addiction.

Mods, if this topic is out of turn, then apologies in advance, and no worries if removed.

Last edited:
Just to add, when I say jokers, I don’t mean in a derogatory way, just that reading topics, and the funny replies, really made me laugh, and judging by the replies form their other members, also made them laugh a plenty.

Been on PH for quite a while now (October 2006, just checked) and, whilst not being a prolific poster, I find it extremely informative in that there will be someone who knows the answer to your question, no matter what the question may be.

There are however certain sections of the forum which I completely ignore (N, P & E for a prime example) as some people basically just have too much time on their hands and need to create arguments out of absolutely anything.

Agree about the Lexus forum as well, I was on there for a while when I had my RX450h but never really bothered posting there. Some good information but, as for anything needed, it takes a bit of digging out.

I've been on the PH forum for a few years. I try to stick to mostly car related topics that I either know about or want to learn about and it serves a good purpose. You'll see plenty of disagreeable comments on any forum. There's no reason to take it personally.

The likeliness that you'll ever meet anyone who uses their internet voice in person is zero to none.

...can become an addiction.
An Addiction?? Perish the thought....

mj.png

I've been on the PH forum for a few years. I try to stick to mostly car related topics that I either know about or want to learn about and it serves a good purpose. You'll see plenty of disagreeable comments on any forum. There's no reason to take it personally.

The likeliness that you'll ever meet anyone who uses their internet voice in person is zero to none.
This is true, I like reading up on past topics, mostly car related, even if they are not related to my car in specific, as what you learn today, could be helpful tomorrow or some day, to me, or to someone else. Car buying topics can become very helpful, can learn plenty, and can not only help me, but also other family members, as the buying process can be very overwhelming for some, particularly those who don’t have the experience in these matters.

An Addiction?? Perish the thought....

mj.png
Lol, the addiction comment was aimed at me, hope you or anyone else don’t take offence, as none intended on my part. Without frequent and knowledgeable posters like yourself and plenty of others, a forum would not be a forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom