Jose Mourinho Sacked?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stats007

MB Enthusiast
Car
575M
Rumour has it he's been sacked by Chelsea?

Isn't he something to do with that silly game where a bunch of retards run around after a pig's bladder? :D

Look on the bright side, the government will be able to claim a drop in immigration of 1.

Isn't he something to do with that silly game where a bunch of retards run around after a pig's bladder? :D

Yes, 22 of them and its filled with wind!

Then for some reason, people have this idea that it means more than life itself and they run their lives according to the fixtures list.

Up here, as nobody pays for Sky tv, they all go to the pub to see the matches on the big screen, but it kind of amuses me when the final hooter is blown, the pubs empty leaving just those who went in first and those like me, who have no need to watch it in the first place.

Back down south it seemed that after the game, everyone stayed in the pub moaning about the manager, or the ref, or anyone not actually playing, for the result. I am always amazed how many people seem to support the losing side!

Yes, 22 of them and its filled with wind!

Then for some reason, people have this idea that it means more than life itself and they run their lives according to the fixtures list.

Up here, as nobody pays for Sky tv, they all go to the pub to see the matches on the big screen, but it kind of amuses me when the final hooter is blown, the pubs empty leaving just those who went in first and those like me, who have no need to watch it in the first place.

Back down south it seemed that after the game, everyone stayed in the pub moaning about the manager, or the ref, or anyone not actually playing, for the result. I am always amazed how many people seem to support the losing side!

A man after my own heart :):):)

Thats why the ground was empty..? Still he did make me laugh with his egg/team comparison:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom