Judge goes too far...

clever dicky

Car
Jag
Good for her.

Don't try it in the UK though. People like Social services take a dim view of 'surveillance'.

carat 3.6

MB Enthusiast
Car
96 e300d, 88 w124 superturbodiesel, 90 bmw E30 v8, + "others"
Sickening. "Take it like a grown woman"? In civilised society we dont hit women, let alone beat them with a belt. Discipline is one thing, but that was barbaric.

If they dont want her using the computer, (which looks to be in her bedroom anyway) it should not be there.

I would like to meet this bully somewhere quiet. :mad:

davethemus

Car
mercedes c280 1999
So you either googled looking for a video of a man whipping a teenage girl, or you're a Daily Mail reader?:D
why can't it be both? :D

have you read some of the worst rated comments?

Last edited:

NW_Merc

Banned
Car
1994 Mercedes C180 classic
I dont understand why the judge goes off the handle like that, teenagers have a standard method of growing up, they are all sweet around 11-14 and then when they get to 15-16 they tend to become a little rebellious. I guess this judge is the same when he hands judgements to criminals as he is with his own family, a sad, pathetic individual who needs to behave like this as he has no higher skills to compromise with members of his own family.

Meldrew2

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Mine: BMW 420d M-Sport+ Cabrio & BMW X4 2.0d M-Sport Hers: BMW X1 2.0d M-Sport (sorry, guys)
So you either googled looking for a video of a man whipping a teenage girl, or you're a Daily Mail reader?:D

It's the kind of thing I would expect a Daily Mail Journalist to be googling for.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom