Jumping from a RS4 to C63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

paneraiseeker

Any member done this. Sold my B7 Avant a while back and I'm considering a C63. Just hoping a few members may be able to give some comparisons of the 2 cars. Performance is there much in the two, i imagine running costs must be very similar.
Would like to hear any feedback......

Nice one. Very addictive owning Panerai.

Welcome.

I should imagine the two cars would be very different in the wet.... however on this forum I feel that every C63 owner (of which there are quite a few) will be Merc 1 Audi 0

Take one for a drive and see what you think.

Merc 63 audi 0 :thumb:

Knowing (or rather having heard) what the Audi V8s are like on fuel, you may even find the C63 a tad more economical, if economy and C63 can be mentioned in the same sentence..

Cheers,

Gaz

If you have to ask the economy the C63 is not the car for you.

Powerwise a c63 is a bit up over an RS4. From reviews the Rs4 is a class act, I'd wager the steering on the C63 may be more feelsome and precise, but the outright grip generated a tad lower.

If you have to ask the economy the C63 is not the car for you.

Powerwise a c63 is a bit up over an RS4. From reviews the Rs4 is a class act, I'd wager the steering on the C63 may be more feelsome and precise, but the outright grip generated a tad lower.

Sorry did i ask about economy, i did ask about running cost being more or less the same. Was not fussed about economy as i know what to expect. So maybe the C63 is for me....Don't worry i can afford one...

Last edited:
Benz 6.3L V8 - Audi Essex Chav 1.6L

this is a easy one.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom