Just a few pics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SarahAnn200

Car
CLA35 shooting brake
I collected this on Monday from a forum member, Thank you, I love it :cool:
I haven't finished it yet but here are a few pics from yesterday
So far I've used the things I had available at home, Car Chem citrus wash, snowfoam, Car Chem cherry shampoo, BH Korrosol, Autobrite tar remover, Ultima paint prep in places, Mitchell and King Pure pre wax cleaner. Still more to do today when the wheel woolies arrive (never had so many spokes to clean) but just a few pics so far

Cannot see the pictures but pleased you have found a great car.

Thanks everyone. The wheel brushes didn't arrive but I was busy cleaning under the bonnet today and then I'd had enough.
The MB dealer still hasn't paid me for the c300 I sold them on Monday. I'm not impressed with them.

Sarah, I have been on here from February but I remember reading your I'm back thread. Somebody I presumed joking said whats next lol !?! You change cars more than I change shoes. Car looks amazing by the way 😍

Haha, I know, I need to stop changing now. I have an excuse. I had always wanted one, even when I bought a c43, it was the cla45 shooting brake that I'd really wanted.
One of my neighbours asked me if I was a car dealer and that was before this one. Nobody has seen this one yet. I'm sure that there will be some comments
If Hull Listers don't get a grip and pay me for the c300, I will be going over to fetch it back so will have 2 on the drive

Nice car Sarah Ann you finally got what you were after

Thanks everyone. The wheel brushes didn't arrive but I was busy cleaning under the bonnet today and then I'd had enough.
The MB dealer still hasn't paid me for the c300 I sold them on Monday. I'm not impressed with them.
What’s the deal with this SarahAnn, shouldn’t it work just like how we purchase a car from them, payment at handover, or am I missing something here.

i have the same wheels as you, but in titanium silver, cleaning all wheels with the woolies, takes around 30-40 minutes, but well worth it.

Yes, you would think so wouldn't you and they knew that I was going from there to buy the cla from a chap on here. It was just a good job that I had moved some cash so I could buy it. I only moved the cash because I thought if it takes a few hours and I get there before the cash lands in my account, I could be embarrassed. They didn't tell me that it wasn't a same day transfer until I got there to sell it to them and had my taxi arranged to take me from the dealer to meet the seller of the cla.
I complained to the dealer principal who sent the usual 'sorry' email. I think it took them about a week to send the money. Can't remember now how long they took but yes, I said in my email to the DP, they wouldn't have let me drive off without paying so why didn't they pay me the same day. Didn't get an answer really but I won't bother with them again, buying or selling.

Thanks everyone. Only just seen the latest comments. I will get some better pics when I get it out again. I've just washed it and put it away. I've been trying some new detailer - Slippery D i c k s. I was totally sucked in by the name. Made me chuckle
Used it as a drying aid. It was ok. I'll use it til it runs out and I probably get sucked in by something else

At least you eventually got your money!

Congrats on the new car, and looking forward to seeing some more pics. Hope you get time to go out and enjoy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom