just applied for a sales position at mercedes benz

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ricardo62

Car
e320
I went on the mb website and looked at vacancys , I found 2 positions in Ipswich where I now reside .
one was for a truck sales manager , the other was for a sales exec at the local dealership , the target set was 120 cars a year? in a team of 6 ? anyway sent off my c/v and covering letter , in it I mentioned that I was a member of this forum , and the fact I drove a Mercedes e320 , oh well be interesting to see if I get contacted ..

I genuinely wish you well. I hope you asked a friend to proof read your application. :)

I genuinely wish you well. I hope you asked a friend to proof read your application. :)
thank you everyone for wishing me luck , and I am the first to admit my spelling is not quite what it should be , but without wanting to sound arrogant my oratory skills are fine , I talk better than I spell !
I realise the problem I have and I think those of you of a certain age will maybe understand where im coming from that have held positions of authority within a company , that is in the olden days I never had any need to be competent at punctuation or spelling , the reason being I had a secretary to type out letters or memos for me , I used a Dictaphone or I just sat there and dictated what I needed written and she did the rest , I guess it is a black mark against me now ?

Last edited:
Ipswich used to be one of my clients and where my first MB came from!

Good luck! Jardine Motors are a good employer!

hope you get the job, be good to have an inside contact :)

Yep...members discount!

Good luck chap!

Good luck. In my experience car dealers (and the salesmen) aren't enthusiasts, but pure salesmen.... It just happens to be Mercedes at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom