Just been in Accident

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jagtar

Car
CLK230 Komp
was on my way to work this morning driving down M25 just past enfield when a car decided it would be fun to play bumper cars and i ended up being at the front of a four car pile up.

My car has now been shafted up the rear end but still drives and therefore my insurance has aked me to forward the a repair quote so now i need a decent bodywork garage to do the work.

has anyone got any suggestions. i'm based in ilford, essex so anything close there would be great.

thanks

I would talk to your nearest stealership; there will be a bodyshop that is either in-house or recommended and AFAIK any rust and paintwork perforation warranty/good-will work you may need (let's hope not) in the future will require all bodywork repairs to have been carried out by an authorised workshop.

Other than that I dunno I'm afraid.

Do what the man says. Take it to a main dealer. Especially if someone else is paying ;)

I hope you were not hurt by the way.

Take it to the "approved" MB body shop VIA the Stealer who will sub contract it out as MBs only main in house body shop in in Brentford (West London) and your nearest stealer is Mercdes Benz Romford and they do not have a in house body shop! However, taking it to them does not automatically mean that they will do a "first class" job/repair!!!

Don't use MB Romford. Take it to MB Dartford -its just across the river.

MB Romford will subcontract to a paint shop in Stratford which is frankly crap. (Bubbles last time they did a CLK for me).

Thanks,
Jonathon.

was on my way to work this morning driving down M25 just past enfield when a car decided it would be fun to play bumper cars and i ended up being at the front of a four car pile up.

My car has now been shafted up the rear end but still drives and therefore my insurance has aked me to forward the a repair quote so now i need a decent bodywork garage to do the work.

has anyone got any suggestions. i'm based in ilford, essex so anything close there would be great.

thanks

There is a bodywork garage in Romford (Gallows Corner) which had been Mercedes Stealship work and was directed to them by Romfor MB.

They charge a fortune but why care when third party is paying for it.

Which repairer does your insurance company recommend ?
Wifey's car was repaired at the Ford dealers in Colchester.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom