Just bought a C32!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

c32pilot

Car
C32 AMG
Hi all, just bought a C32 so thought I'd pop in & say hello. Just come from 12 years of TVR's so used to great performance. I have to say though, this thing is at least as fast as them all if not quicker!!
It used to belong to forum member 'Benzedup' & after reading back a bit it looks like it has had the Eurocharged map & pulley! Don't know if this kit is still with the car as there is no record of it. Have emailed Eurocharged today to see if they have any records etc
Terrifyingly quick, possibly too quick so we'll see how it goes.......

7u2uUKVa

Welcome and well done on your purchase. C32 AMGs are fantastic cars, and yours will be a peach given it's previous owner.

Thanks chaps. Beautiful car, really loving feeling my way in to it. It's a flippin monster!
Suffering the dodgy selector module at the mo though. 'P' not showing on the dash more often than not, so only starts when it feels like!!! Was going to use it every day but the TVR has come to the rescue!!!

Welcome to the forum mate, great car, loved it and yes it was a monster, nothing use to come near it, use to shock a few people inc 911s

I'll have a look this weekend to see if I have any invoices for it.

Where abouts you from?

I'm glad it's gone to an enthusiast, it's a lovely car.

Hi Joe, I'm near Neath, South Wales. Previous owner to me was Neath too! So will be looking them up in the next week or two.

c32pilot said:
Hi Joe, I'm near Neath, South Wales. Previous owner to me was Neath too! So will be looking them up in the next week or two.

Nice, I have relatives in Llanelli, I was only there a few months ago. :)

There you go, small world. Yes so would love to gather as much info as I can about the car, so any info you have would greatly appreciated.
Are there any national AMG meets & stuff like that?

c32pilot said:
There you go, small world. Yes so would love to gather as much info as I can about the car, so any info you have would greatly appreciated. Are there any national AMG meets & stuff like that?

I'll have a dig around for some invoices this weekend and email you some, if I find any.

There's a big Eurocharged event happening on the 18th at MSL in Birmingham, have a look in the events section.

MSL events usually bring a big turn out.

I have to sell one of my cars (space etc), both are great fun but I keep coming back to the C32 over the e55. The E55 feels more quality, has everything you could want but after I drive the C32 ...I just love it :dk::doh: I think... I feel more "involved" in the smaller car, the MPg is slightly better over all in the E55.

I must admit ( dont say it ---now you've done it) I have been lucky so far with reliability, maybe as it had MB history from day 1 to May 2014 when I bought it but, clutching that wood, I've had no real issues apart from suspension bushs/Torsion arm & Tyres Brake etc Oh & I thought I heard a rattle from the S/charger pulley a few months after I bought it , told the Wife & she agreed I should replace it ...so I did with a 65mm one :rolleyes:...she understands the importance of regular maintenance ( steady lads) so it was done.

Welcome mate!!!!

they are super fast...sold mine not long ago , miss it alot my mods were smaller pulley, map, heat exchanger, splitt cooling , sl 55 air boxes, shorty header with all cats removed....all eurcharged parts, could race e60 v10 m5:bannana:, these c32s are underated and serious weapons when fettled with

Enjoy mate

Cheers, yes measured my pulley just now & it's 65mm diameter. What diameter is the standard one then?

I dnt know but...65mm pulley you have ss the best for all round performance

This car was advertised as a standard example so went to see & bought this car as a standard example. Very surprised to learn of it's mods. Took it quite easy on the test drive so no real chance to 'Give it some' so to speak.

I've had 9 TVR's in the last 12 years & this is the only car I've been afraid to use full throttle on! Even with traction on!
Seat of the pants tells me this is a flippin monster. ... Wow. :eek:

Them superchargers do spool quick...suprisingly quick cars , enjoy mate

c32pilot said:
This car was advertised as a standard example so went to see & bought this car as a standard example. Very surprised to learn of it's mods. Took it quite easy on the test drive so no real chance to 'Give it some' so to speak. I've had 9 TVR's in the last 12 years & this is the only car I've been afraid to use full throttle on! Even with traction on! Seat of the pants tells me this is a flippin monster. ... Wow. :eek:

It's not your average c32 mate, I loved it!

It's flipping rapid too, use to surprise a few.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom