Just bought a S204 C63 PPP Estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Walton

Car
C63 PPP Estate
Evening all, just thought I'd say a quick hello. I picked up a facelift C63 PPP estate on the weekend and loving every moment of it. I've owned a C63 coupe in the past so I'm not new to the whole M156 experience, but wow how I've missed it! It seems even more bonkers in estate form as the car looks so understated from the outside :D

It's really great as it is but I've got a few plans in the pipeline...

1) It's currently on 18" wheels with winter tyres which are really good for grip and ride comfort. But I'm a sucker for a bit of 19" bling so I'm on the lookout for some 19" alloys which I'll use in the warmer months.

2) I'm not sure if my ears have got worse, but the glorious sound of the M156 doesn't sound quite as loud as I remember from the drivers seat...? Maybe the estate bodyshell doesn't transmit sound like the coupe. Definitely have plans for a secondary cat delete and/or resonator.

3) Quaife/wavetrack LSD. My coupe had an LSD and it really helped the drivability of the car.

4) Upgrade the Comand head unit. It really does date the car and being an early facelift car it doesn't have audio bluetooth streaming for music, only for calls. I know I can buy the bluetooth module but I'd rather put the money towards upgrading the entire Comand unit.

Right, I'm off for a drive... :)

Lol sure, just a few taken from the sales advert. I'll take a few decent ones when the weather improves.

full
full
full

Congrats :) The exhaust noise isn't as loud on the newer models, all down to EU regs. The noise gets gradually quieter with each new model.

Welcome, nice car :cool:

Hi and welcome

You may find that a firmware update to Comand enables the full Bluetooth streaming and phone connectivity better
You're not that far from Lightwater where Comand On Line are based....

Drop them a line or better call them, have your VIN to hand and one of the guys can tell you what is possible with out potentially replacing the unit or going non OEM Android.
You might even want to get your maps updated whilst at it (I did!)

Good pics. Love the colour

Very nice motor matey.:):thumb:. even the mouldings on the bonnet are a work of art.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom