Just bought my Brabus replacment

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KLP 92

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercedes S600, SL600, C250TD
Well i needed another car as the Brabus has been off the road for some time now. Was initially looking for a SL60 AMG but ended up falling for this beautiful SL600 instead. Its got the AMG kit and wheels and that glorious V12 under the bonnet! The car drove perfect, alot smoother than the V8 due to its active suspension. I loved the colour and being bored of silver cars this was just perfect. With just 40k on the clock i knew it was mine. An added bonus was the fact that the gearbox was replaced at Mercedes 2 months ago at a cost of £6500 when the gearbox seal had failed and the owner failed to notice the lack of oil :crazy: . And it had a £1500 service done so is running silky smooth, a set of new tyres and a new alpine MP3 player! How could i refuse??
I have also sold the AMG and settled for a 1999 T reg 25k miler S600 LWB with all the toys inc parktronic, sat nav, electric front/rear seats, and electric fold out wooden tables!

Pictures of my V12s

KLP How do you do it. Please let me in on your secrets. :D

Fantastic cars mate :rock: :rock:

I think its down to good fortune.....and someone looking over me from up above :)

Cant fault you one bit. Just get the pics sorted the suspense is killing me :crazy:

sorry, bear with me.....

Yeah, can see them now. Congrats mate, fantastic cars....

Lovely cars...the electric fold out tables sound so cool.

I saw the S600 earlier this week. Suffice to say this car literally looks a million dollars - absolutely superb.
The SL is a beauty. I love that colour. And it just has to be a V12..........otherwise it simply wouldn't look right in the driveway..........!!!!

Now thats V12 SL is a sexy looking beast if ever i saw one !!! :rock:

Top choice of car again mate....... is the Brabus being fixed or wrecked ?

Very nice set of cars :cool: But if you couldn't remain covered on the brabus HOW THE HELL can you get a 6 litre S & SL classes with all the toys insured :D

And like the others say where on earth do you look to find these Gems? I dont think I have ever seen an S600 let alone an SL600 :crazy:

very nice ....

whats under the blue tarpolin?

helicopter on landing pad (foldable blades)

A giant rideable drill to bore throught the Earth's core ??

Last edited:
Howard said:
A giant rideable drill to bore throught the Earth's core ??

do they come with a V12, AMG bodykit and 18" wheels?

MCLAREN SLR :D Perhaps hes just keeping it quiet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom