Just bought myself a monster!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

adeelster

Car
C63 AMG
Hi everyone. I've just become the very lucky owner of a C63 and thought I would join up with fellow 3 pointed star enthusiasts. I've had the car for around a month and it's awesome!

I've always wanted a really fast car but you know how it is...family commitments/life etc prevent you from doing so. Last year I bought a brand new E250 diesel estate which was lovely...but not a dream car. A month ago I saw a 57 plate C63 estate and thought, yep, lets go for it. I didn't really tell any of the family...my dad turned up one night and said my estate looked "a little different" wondering if I had changed the wheels. Yep and a whole lot more had changed too!

It's a pretty much bog standard car in terms of spec, no 19s or performance pack, no LSD. I absolutely love it though!

Any AMG/Merc meets going on, would love to join in!

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I think the shape of the estate suits the C63 more as a Q-car

Hi congrats on the c63,regarding the meets where do you live ?

Welcome and yes, it depends where you live.

Well done on your purchase, C63's are good fun to drive :thumb:

Hello and welcome from me too

Here are some piccies...

Attachments

• front view.jpg
    front view.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 160
  • rear view.jpg
    rear view.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 159
  • side view.jpg
    side view.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 160
More new C63 owners, welcome, enjoy! You'll smile every time you turn the key ;-) I know I do. If you have the car from Merc and under warranty I'd suggest getting latest 7G and engine software updates.

Hi and a jealous welcome to the forum.

welcome adeel and john hampton

fabulous choice !

Welcome to the forum. :)

That's a great looking car. :thumb:

Superb car! Congrats! I think the C63 estate is the best of the breed! A SERIOUS Q-car!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom