Just bought wifey an slk.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steve333

MB Enthusiast
Car
Cls350cdi in palladium,C200k in tenorite,Slk320 in red.
As per heading just bought the mrs a cracking 2003 slk 230k,auto,amber red[burgundy],black leather/wood veneer,re-furbed original alloys,fsh,2 owners,64,500 miles,years mot,4 mths tax,6 mths gold warranty.Car is vgc in/out/under bonnet and drove really well on the 15 mile/30 minute test drive,just one 50p sized rust spot[under paint]below boot opener and passenger door has dropped a fraction,pictures on durrant automobiles ltd.

Very lucky,she's out xmas shopping so i can watch the footy i recorded the other night;)

As per heading just bought the mrs a cracking 2003 slk 230k,auto,amber red[burgundy],black leather/wood veneer,re-furbed original alloys,fsh,2 owners,64,500 miles,years mot,4 mths tax,6 mths gold warranty.Car is vgc in/out/under bonnet and drove really well on the 15 mile/30 minute test drive,just one 50p sized rust spot[under paint]below boot opener and passenger door has dropped a fraction,pictures on durrant automobiles ltd.

"Totally pristine and unmarked" according to the dealer yet a 50 pence sized rust spot and a misaligned door! Also quite a rare Kompressor model because according to the dealer it is also turbocharged:D

"Totally pristine and unmarked" according to the dealer yet a 50 pence sized rust spot and a misaligned door! Also quite a rare Kompressor model because according to the dealer it is also turbocharged:D

Yet to see an unmarked/pristine 10 year old car so took with a pinch of salt but the car is in vgc and been well maintained,don't think door is misaligned though and sure there is a quick fix so will search the forum......

Collecting the slk this am[mrs can't wait],forecast doesn't look too good for top down driving:(

Drive immediately North to Lancashire. It fine and warm here.

Good Luck with the car and perhaps you may see less of the Mrs than you do now when the sun pops out.

She wont get much shopping in the boot though.

Sounds a nice little car Steve, I'm sure you both enjoy it.

Drive immediately North to Lancashire. It fine and warm here.

Good Luck with the car and perhaps you may see less of the Mrs than you do now when the sun pops out.

She wont get much shopping in the boot though.

Thanks john-the less shopping she gets in the boot the happier i'll be;):D

Sounds a nice little car Steve, I'm sure you both enjoy it.

Thanks Lee,almost bought one 5 years ago[think the shape/design is timeless]the 230k/5 speed auto is a joy to drive-lovely looking cl Amg you got btw.

Thanks Lee,almost bought one 5 years ago[think the shape/design is timeless]the 230k/5 speed auto is a joy to drive-lovely looking cl Amg you got btw.

Thanks Steve, I've not seen you on the forum for a bit, hope you're all ok pal.

Thanks Steve, I've not seen you on the forum for a bit, hope you're all ok pal.

All ok thanks Lee-not been on forum much in last 6 months as been busy at work/socially but back in the swing of things now.

Collected the car yesterday and even had the roof down on drive home,everything working as it should and all history/paperwork checked out/up to date,cherished plate to be fitted when new v5 etc back from swansea-mrs very happy!:cool:

With the roof up there's loads of room in the boot. Boot down. we can get 3 middle ish holdalls and a camera bag AND wife shoes - if you leave them loose.

With the roof up there's loads of room in the boot. Boot down. we can get 3 middle ish holdalls and a camera bag AND wife shoes - if you leave them loose.

As it's a 2nd car boot space not that important but as. You. Say,roof up loads of space.

Winter tyres fitted today[bought from previous owner for 120 with 5-6mm on all 4 + 28 to fit],should help if/when the snow comes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom