Just collected my new car...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thanks for that Don, I'm actually currently wrestling with myself over what to get first; a remap or a Discovery Sport/Phantom bodykit that I've seen...

This is how the car should look in a few weeks time, although it's going to be shod with the Overfinch wheels below

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope you dont go for the "snow plough" bumper the rest is the nuts.

Hope you dont go for the "snow plough" bumper the rest is the nuts.

I'm actually just after the rear valance; it covers the spare wheel and has square exhaust exits, but I have to buy a full kit...

Nice motor Lee , I will look out for it on Ebay in a couple of months.:doh:
Cheers pal.

Not this one I'm afraid, I'm under orders from the wife, she absolutely loves this thing.

I'll probably have to buy myself a toy instead, I'm almost certain I'm going to buy a 190e Cosworth, C36 or C43 AMG. Not quite decided yet though.

The ad should be easy to spot then, "DISCO/WIFE FOR SALE".

I'll be putting your hairdressers car in the boot of my alpha male, look down on peasants 4x4, if you carry on.

Well, if you need a car to boost your masculinity...

(Not sure what wanting to insert a hairdresser's weapon in your backside says about you, either... :crazy:)

:D

That kit looks great Lee... With Overfinch rims, it'll look awesome.... Get someone to also play with the air suspension so it rides a little lower....

Just picked the car up from being colour-coded, I had the walnut dash sprayed in the same colour as the bodywork because I wasn't digging the walnut...

Next up is to fit the side steps and fit some 20" wheels (currently 19").

Last edited by a moderator:
Overfinch wheels ordered...:rock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom