Just collected my new car...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If it's anything like my recently acquired Range Rover Sport (which it will be....they're the same car!) then you will be impressed. As long as your Disco and my Range don't live up to the reliability reputation of Land/Range Rover products then they are extremely impressive products....I can't believe how well these things drive on the road considering their weight and off-road ability.

If it's anything like my recently acquired Range Rover Sport (which it will be....they're the same car!) then you will be impressed. As long as your Disco and my Range don't live up to the reliability reputation of Land/Range Rover products then they are extremely impressive products....I can't believe how well these things drive on the road considering their weight and off-road ability.

To be honest, I thought I'd miss my W211 E320 Sport, but after owning this for four weeks, I've never given it a second thought.

Whilst it may not be the fastest thing on the road with 190bhp, it covers every single aspect of my motoring needs (and most people's);

I'll never be stuck in snow/mud etc.

I can carry seven adults in comfort, I'm 6'1" and can sit comfortably in the sixth and seventh seats.

I can fold the seats down to create a van-like boot.

The Land Rover network has been fantastic so far in all my dealings and I've found part prices to be very competitive.

The residuals on these cars (and your RRS probably moreso) are very strong.

I could go on all day...

Has the honeymoon period worn off yet!?
Would love to know a more long term review of how youre finding it. Have considered getting one for a long time as it would be able to do what I now have 2 separate vehicles for.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MBClub UK

The honeymoon period hasn't worn off with my wife, she loves it, but I'll probably put it up for sale in a few weeks.

Quick review;
It is the ultimate all-rounder: you can comfortably carry seven people, it'll never get suck anywhere, it's got air suspension meaning it's very smooth, mine is high spec (Harmon Kardon, heated front and rear seats, three sunroofs etc etc)

Ok, drop us a line if you do want to shift it. We use the s class for most stuff and borrow my mother's r class for extra people/load carrying duties. I'm thinking of selling the sprinter and getting a small trailer for when we need a bit more loading space for work.

D3 seems to tick the boxes of 7 seats, load carrying and towing machine. 4Wd is very rarely needed and the r class and ML before it were always adequate so I don't need serious off road capability.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MBClub UK

The honeymoon period hasn't worn off with my wife, she loves it, but I'll probably put it up for sale in a few weeks.

Quick review;
It is the ultimate all-rounder: you can comfortably carry seven people, it'll never get suck anywhere, it's got air suspension meaning it's very smooth, mine is high spec (Harmon Kardon, heated front and rear seats, three sunroofs etc etc)

And your reasons for wanting shot?

never had a merc before....I'm a little nervous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom