Just got a cl600 bi turbo

Daveb44

Car
Cl600 bi turbo 05
Just got myself a cl600 bi. It's a 05. Purple paint with gold wheels. It's done 52000 miles. Does anyone know of the car . I'm wondering if it's standard or been tuned? . Someone on here must know of the car. The colour is unusual and stands out! Cheers

C43AMG

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
500L ( W221 ), 2014 AMG CL 5.5 Biturbo ( W216 ) 2014 Brabus Smart ( 451 Coupe ) Mapped 130bhp
A Forum member was looking at the advert and posted it on the Forum. Colour is Almandine Black

m2287

MB Enthusiast
Car
Bentley Continental GT
Nice... If you want some genuine AMG wheels in silver give me a shout!

gunning

MB Enthusiast
Car
Porsche 911 / FFRR / E63 Biturbo
Please get the wheels refurbished in silver! Also sort the callipers out too! Then you'll have a great looking car!

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

Daveb44

Car
Cl600 bi turbo 05
Lol don't also have an AMG. just a van a small town car and a motorcycle . Yes wheels will be going back to genuine silver and yes calipers will be re done. They didn't bother me as I was more concerned with engine and running gear. Can I afford it? . Well I'm 45 years . 2 of my children have left home. My house is now paid for. My last decent car I had was my brand new 330ci convertible. £3350 and I paid cash. I'm a self employed plasterer and I work bloody hard so . I think I can afford to run and service it. !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C36fan

MB Enthusiast
Car
‘15 C63, ‘15 CLS63, ‘01 E55, 01 ML55 ‘16 Vito 119CDI
Lol don't also have an AMG. just a van a small town car and a motorcycle . Yes wheels will be going back to genuine silver and yes calipers will be re done. They didn't bother me as I was more concerned with engine and running gear. Can I afford it? . Well I'm 45 years . 2 of my children have left home. My house is now paid for. My last decent car I had was my brand new 330ci convertible. £3350 and I paid cash. I'm a self employed plasterer and I work bloody hard so . I think I can afford to run and service it. !

Do you sleep more than 3hrs per night?

moonloops

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W204 C350 CDI AMG Sport

Great car for the money, if it throws up any major problems you can just walk away and scrap it :thumb:

OP
OP
D

Daveb44

Car
Cl600 bi turbo 05
So has anyone seen this about before or know who owned it? Mind you I think it spent most of its life in a garage. 11 yrs old and only 50000 miles

Yugguy

MB Enthusiast
Car
W204 C220CDI Elegance with Comand
Op is right, things like wheels, caliper colour can all be sorted easily enough. Its engine, gearbox and running gear that need to be right.

davidjpowell

MB Enthusiast
Car
Range Rover Vogue, Volvo XC60 and crappy Pug 307
So has anyone seen this about before or know who owned it? Mind you I think it spent most of its life in a garage. 11 yrs old and only 50000 miles

You hope their garage, and not the Mercedes garage....

gunning

MB Enthusiast
Car
Porsche 911 / FFRR / E63 Biturbo
Well as long as it drives well and you're happy with it, don't let people scare you or put you off it. You've obviously bought the car because you like it which is why you should buy a car! If we all went around crimping one out because of potential bills we would never buy/ have these big v12's!

If it does go wrong, suck it up and get it done...

renault12ts

MB Club Veteran
Car
2005 W215 CL500.

But it says 55 kompressor AMG to the left of your posts?:confused:

OP
OP
D

Daveb44

Car
Cl600 bi turbo 05
O yes well spotted renault12ts . I forgotten about that. This was the car I was originally buying. I put a deposit down without viewing. Drive 350 miles to do the deal and I pulled as as it wasn't as discribed. Too many stone chips ect. And then the cl600 popped up so got that instead. Now changing my profile

merc85

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
s211 e55k

Well done you Sir, :thumb: I'm also Self employed, Your only here once so enjoy it. And to no Mortgage must be a awesome so fair play to that.

I'd love a v12 but the Potential bills put me off, But as a previous poster has said if we all looked at it like that we wouldn't buy these cars.

Hope it's kind to you and wow a cracking looking car the CL's are.:rock:

John

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W222 S500L
Nice one.

I think for £3k, you afford to take a punt on it.

Your maximum liability is low worse-case and you can cherry pick what issues you want to fix based on what you are willing to spend.

If you can get a year out of it without any big bills, you've done well considering what you are driving around in!

OP
OP
D

Daveb44

Car
Cl600 bi turbo 05
£3G.lol For it. I wish? What makes you think I paid that. ? Add another 7 to it. But still a deal for the condition

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom