Just got a cl600 bi turbo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It was advertised for £15,000 at one point.

I think you are getting muddled up with another car there John.

£3G.lol For it. I wish? What makes you think I paid that. ? Add another 7 to it. But still a deal for the condition

Where in cambs are you, there are a fair few of us around here! I'm in st Ives, got my CL55 up for sale as I just bought an S55 Kompressor :thumb:

Yep that's now mine . Don't know why it's still advertised. Think I will remind to cancel adverts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucky you !
Hope you get it how you like it...these CL 600 Biturbo's (IMO) Oooze class & the wheels detract from that, but that's not anything that has to be done quickly & if you like em ...well enjoy the car ..you lucky SOD :D ( yes I'm jealous!)

£3G.lol For it. I wish? What makes you think I paid that. ? Add another 7 to it. But still a deal for the condition

Maybe it was this post?

Lol don't also have an AMG. just a van a small town car and a motorcycle . Yes wheels will be going back to genuine silver and yes calipers will be re done. They didn't bother me as I was more concerned with engine and running gear. Can I afford it? . Well I'm 45 years . 2 of my children have left home. My house is now paid for. My last decent car I had was my brand new 330ci convertible. £3350 and I paid cash. I'm a self employed plasterer and I work bloody hard so . I think I can afford to run and service it. !

I have those wheels...in silver. Much better in silver.

Lol. Nothing like a bit of mass confusion.

I'm still not sure where the "additional 7" goes.

OP can you clarify how much you paid for what... :crazy: :D

He paid £10k for the CL and £33500 for the BMW...this isn't rocket science.:doh:

Yes that is correct. Sorry for that confusion. I'm not the best at putting things as words. Probably why I'm a plasterer and not an I T guy. Anyways I guess nobody knows any history of this car so I think I will lay this post to rest. I'm sure I will probably be posting again soon as I'm sure between you all there's not much you don't all know about mercs. Cheers

He paid £10k for the CL and £33500 for the BMW...this isn't rocket science.:doh:

Loving your negativity all the time these days in all of your posts.

Really balances out the forum doesn't it given the number of negative posters we've lost over the years.

You should learn to relax a little and chill out - might avoid that heart attack later in life, you never know...

Loving your negativity all the time these days in all of your posts.

Really balances out the forum doesn't it given the number of negative posters we've lost over the years.

You should learn to relax a little and chill out - might avoid that heart attack later in life, you never know...

Seriously...was it that difficult?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom