Just got a cl600 bi turbo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just read the thread and noticed the seller was close to me. Never saw it out on the road, and I would have noticed an Almandine CL. The chap you bought it from is well known locally. Here is a link to a youtube clip of his driving on the Thanet way St Nicholas roundabout a couple of years ago....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUSjIB1MtpE

Yes the guy that advertised it on E bay was called "davehalfskips"

Yep that's now mine . Don't know why it's still advertised. Think I will remind to cancel adverts.

Hey Dave , just a heads up they are still advertising it...& I contacted them & they say its still there for sale :dk:....all the best mate...

Hmm nothing surprises me from that garage. I've had the car on my driveway for couple weeks and still it's advertised. Maybe they are selling the service history that they still havnt forwarded to me. I will post some pics of it at the weekend when I've cleaned it.

Daveb44 said:
Hmm nothing surprises me from that garage. I've had the car on my driveway for couple weeks and still it's advertised. Maybe they are selling the service history that they still havnt forwarded to me. I will post some pics of it at the weekend when I've cleaned it.

Are the wheels still gold? Hopefully the car is a good one and you're enjoying it

Quality.

Do you have any photos?

Of the Plastering? :D only playing :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom