Just got to give my E350 estate credit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Crazyfool

Car
(14) E350 AMG Sport Estate Obsidian Black & (16) E400 AMG Line Convertible White
We're on our annual Scotland holiday, but this time with a twist. We're on a two week tour, stopping at Carlisle for a rest, Sterling for a few a few days, Fort William, we are currently in Aviemore and we are on our way to Dunfermline tomorrow to catch up with family for the next four days before stopping at Birmingham for the night on the way home.

I have to say, it's been the most comfortable run we have ever had. I've been continuously taking suitcases and other things out; moving things around in order to have the correct clothes etc for each of our stops, and not once have I had to pull the cargo net up and put the parcel shelf back. Even the kids in the back have been comfortable with plenty of space, something they're not used to.

Normally we don't have enough space in the boot even with the cargo net, so end up using footwells and space in-between seats.

The drive had been really good, even with the narrow roads on the windy A86, the whole experience has been superb!

The A86 and A82 roads are a blast. Last time I drove up the A82 all I can remember is zero other vehicle and travelling at warp speeds for literally hours..

Yeah, they are great roads. So scenic as well.

There's a long straight incline on the A830 towards Morar Beach (a must see) where I overtook a slow moving HGV whilst fully laden without any effort at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom