Just How Stupid Can the 'Woke' Culture Get...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
World Cup Willy would probably be renamed Willomena nowadays.

I sometimes surprise myself by calling chicken bre@sts chicken t%ts. Not in the butchers mind, only in the privacy of my own home.
Long story but they have always been called "Hen Tit" in my household.

"We don't need more genders, we need more rangers, less drag queens and more Chuck Norris."

That's my kind of national leader .... Viktor Orban of Hungary.

My kind of drag queen...
Brittany Force

Ms Force . A REAL Drag Queen !

Top Fuel Drag racing ...probably the most pointless of motors sports . But WOW ! the figures are insane , and the world will be a lot less fun when they all have electric motors.

I wouldn't mind a go in this .

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

There's a library near me in Leicester that is circular in shape, it's been known as "pork pie library" for longer than I know, probably since it was first built (looks like a pork pie plus pork pies are synonymous with Leicester). The library is on a busy trunk road right next to a roundabout and when Leicester council replaced the roundabout sign they put a header up stating "pork pie roundabout" and it's been like that for years, now there has been complaints from vegans who are "disgusted" that they have to drive by such a blatant meat reference. 😭

There's a library near me in Leicester that is circular in shape, it's been known as "pork pie library" for longer than I know, probably since it was first built (looks like a pork pie plus pork pies are synonymous with Leicester. The library is on a busy trunk road right next to a roundabout and when Leicester council replaced the roundabout the out a header up stating "pork pie roundabout" and it's been like that for years, now there has been complaints from vegans who are "disgusted" that they have to drive by such a blatant meat reference. 😭
They have a right to hold those views but no right to insist or assume that those views are or will be imposed on others.

Last edited:
Ms Force . A REAL Drag Queen !

Top Fuel Drag racing ...probably the most pointless of motors sports . But WOW ! the figures are insane , and the world will be a lot less fun when they all have electric motors.

I wouldn't mind a go in this .

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
2 seater versions of single seaters are always a hit with any passengers. In 1999 we built a few of these 2 seater Palmer Audi cars.
As the project instigator, I was the very first to get a ride behind our test driver Dino Morelli at Brands Hatch.
Despite the (minimal) extra weight, we went round in a time which would have put us mid grid for that weekends race. He was good!2seatFPA1999.jpg

I think there might be quite a bit of vomit around if I was a passenger in that!!

Living in a society that upholds the principle of freedom of speech?
Everyone, theoretically, has the right to think what they want. Whether they should share those thoughts is, maybe, another matter.

There's a library near me in Leicester that is circular in shape, it's been known as "pork pie library" for longer than I know, probably since it was first built (looks like a pork pie plus pork pies are synonymous with Leicester). The library is on a busy trunk road right next to a roundabout and when Leicester council replaced the roundabout sign they put a header up stating "pork pie roundabout" and it's been like that for years, now there has been complaints from vegans who are "disgusted" that they have to drive by such a blatant meat reference. 😭
This has just been on Absolute 90’s 2pm news

I don’t really think so. Not that it really bothers me tbh.
I would be interested as to why you think that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom