Just How Stupid Can the 'Woke' Culture Get...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve got an even better idea but I’m not sure it’ll catch on. Maybe something like this.

Customer. “Morning, can I withdraw some cash please?”
Employee “of course Sir. How much would you like?”

🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

What if I don't want to be addressed as "Sir" 🤣

In order to save money for the Shareholders of Halifax, I have come up with a what Gemma's Badge SHOULD make her (if I'm allowed to use that one) have included, in order to make it "Future Proof":

GEMMA
"I," "you," "he," "she," "it," "we," "they," "them," "us," "him," "her," "his," "hers," "its," "theirs," "our," "your."

Here's a thought, why doesn't Gemma's badge just say "Gemma"?

If you're in a bank (can't remember the last time I went in a bank), do you actually address the person behind the glass with he/she/him/her etc, or do you just hand over your cheque/cash, say thanks and leave?!

Whilst walking the dogs I often see this "iron man" type woman dragging a couple of tyres on her daily training regime. Wouldn't like to hazard a guess what she likes to be called !

Whilst walking the dogs I often see this "iron man" type woman dragging a couple of tyres on her daily training regime. Wouldn't like to hazard a guess what she likes to be called !
Sir?!😂

Here's a thought, why doesn't Gemma's badge just say "Gemma"?

If you're in a bank (can't remember the last time I went in a bank), do you actually address the person behind the glass with he/she/him/her etc, or do you just hand over your cheque/cash, say thanks and leave?!
Normally: THIS IS A STICK UP, HAND OVER ALL OF THE MONEY!

OOPS, Wrong Website! ❗🤠🤫

Anything she bloody wants! 💪💪

I often see this "iron man" type woman dragging a couple of tyres on her daily training regime. Wouldn't like to hazard a guess what she likes to be called !

Madame ,but only if she is Continental.

K

It's a potential minefield and no mistake and getting wrong would likely result in my head being removed and inserted up my rectum.

Although in a strange sort of way she is kind of hot with her pink hair and biceps wider than my legs !

getting wrong would likely result in my head being removed and inserted up my rectum.
According to Mrs Spiky, my head is constantly up my ar$e. I'm not going to disagree with her assessment :D

It's a potential minefield and no mistake and getting wrong would likely result in my head being removed and inserted up my rectum.

Although in a strange sort of way she is kind of hot with her pink hair and biceps wider than my legs !
I’ve always had a policy of not getting involved with a “woman” that is stronger than me.

Why not just call her a "Fat Bint"?

Why not just call her a "Fat Bint"?

Because she's not ?

Also I would actually like to engage in conversation with her just because she is obviously dedicated to whatever it is she is training for and it's probably dead interesting ! Only reason I haven't is because the dogs are somewhat frightened by the tyres and chains !

We think of shareholders as individuals however, many are big pension funds and other corporate investors.
That’s right.. Still unsure how shareholders could force a listed company to recruit a female or specific female.

That’s right.. Still unsure how shareholders could force a listed company to recruit a female or specific female.
Do you genuinely have no idea?

Pension fund ABC holds 20% of the shares in the company. Pension fund ABC has a policy that the senior staff in companies, that they invest in, must represent the population as a whole............otherwise company ABC might have to reconsider their investment......etc etc etc.

Further reading to give you and idea of the power of the shareholder...

Do you genuinely have no idea?

Pension fund ABC holds 20% of the shares in the company. Pension fund ABC has a policy that the senior staff in companies, that they invest in, must represent the population as a whole............otherwise company ABC might have to reconsider their investment......etc etc etc.

Further reading to give you and idea of the power of the shareholder...

I completely understand institutional investors expecting diversity within the senior management team and board - and voting with their feet (or rather shareholding) if there is no changer - but i still can’t see how a single shareholder however large (except majority) forcing the company to hire someone who is incapable of doing the job. The other institutional investors would rightly be displeased.

I completely understand institutional investors expecting diversity within the senior management team and board - and voting with their feet (or rather shareholding) if there is no changer - but i still can’t see how a single shareholder however large (except majority) forcing the company to hire someone who is incapable of doing the job. The other institutional investors would rightly be displeased.

As I was only told about this by an acquaintance, I’m unable to explain to you how it came about.

I’m sure there are dozens of ways this could have happened and it is naive to imagine that shareholder pressure cannot force events & policy within a company.

Who’s to say that it wasn’t the majority of the shareholders that wanted a female hired when it was put to a vote at the annual meeting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom