Just How Stupid Can the 'Woke' Culture Get...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JK Rowling should sue . She invented that game , she owns it , she owns the copywrite to it . They wouldn't stand a chance in court .

Oh , wait a minute , the game she invented involves actual real flying broomsticks and some kind of flying manic orb with a mind of it's own.

On second thoughts a bunch of deranged losers hobbling around on a grass pitch while clutching an unflightworthy broom between their legs is not the game she invented.

Case dismissed.
The quadbollockers wish to dis associate themselves from J.K.R.
I've just seen a short clip to understand what it is,
I don't think she will be disappointed as it saves her taking them to court for bringing her game in to dis repute.

I love Radio 4, so my choice of station most days. However (as said before) I am tired of Woman's Hour constantly lambasting men. - it's relentless Why isn't there a Men's Hour for balance?

looking for lost items would be more entertaining than listening to the codswallop and anti male drivel that they spout.

I love Radio 4, so my choice of station most days. However (as said before) I am tired of Woman's Hour constantly lambasting men. - it's relentless Why isn't there a Men's Hour for balance?
Ah, because we get the other 23 hours, allegedly!🙄

Ah, because we get the other 23 hours, allegedly!🙄
"allegedly" is correct - it does seem that a fair amount of other programming waves the same cudgel. Such a shame as yes, misogyny should be called out, but it gets so strident and constant now that I just don't hear it anymore

Misogyny exists; so does misandry. How long before men become victims too?

I personally don’t know anyone who is woke, it seems to be a very tiny amount of people running this agenda helped of course by some parts of the media.

It really amazes me that these people are allowed to get away with their stupidity, of course we should treat people with respect but they should not be allowed to run the narrativ.

Robin

Stop The World - I Want To Get Off!
Or, just resolutely ignore it and do not give it the oxygen of publicity.

I follow a course of accepting people for who they are regardless of gender, age, religion, orientation etc etc and virtually everyone I meet or have met are more than happy with that approach.

As ever it is a very small minority who are politically motivated and highly vocal(and therefore get publicity) in expressing their demands for their "rights" (with little or no acceptance of any responsibilities) and seem to think that the whole of society must change to be in accordance with the views they hold or, by their own very narrow definition are against them and are repressing them.

Unfortunately most are not intelligent enough to think through their own argument but do understand how to manipulate the media to get their agenda across.

I personally don’t know anyone who is woke, it seems to be a very tiny amount of people running this agenda helped of course by some parts of the media.

It really amazes me that these people are allowed to get away with their stupidity, of course we should treat people with respect but they should not be allowed to run the narrativ.

Robin
I know a few (less than 10) and they’ve all defriended me from Facebook because I don’t share their views. I find this quite odd.

I know a few (less than 10) and they’ve all defriended me from Facebook because I don’t share their views. I find this quite odd.
That shows the intellectual weakness of their position. They cannot defend it so they lignore you!

That shows the intellectual weakness of their position. They cannot defend it so they lignore you!
Says the man with the most prolific use of the ignore button.
Intellectual weakness you say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom