Just How Stupid Can the 'Woke' Culture Get...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That shows the intellectual weakness of their position. They cannot defend it so they lignore you!
Or perhaps they feel they do not need to justify their beliefs.

Or perhaps they feel they do not need to justify their beliefs.
Taking such a stance whereby you are either in agreement with their views or you are the enemy is a totalitarian attitude and history shows us how well that went for the general populace.

Taking such a stance whereby you are either in agreement with their views or you are the enemy is a totalitarian attitude and history shows us how well that went for the general populace.
The enemy? Where did that come from?

The enemy? Where did that come from?
It seems like a perfectly reasonable term to use in context as from what I can see there is very little ground for discussion just demands that others must change their behaviour to fall in line.

We have seen evidence of people on here being unfriended for holding views that are not in line with others and the reported use of a cancel culture trying to suppress people elsewhere with opposing views at Universities and other public forums.

It seems like a perfectly reasonable term to use in context as from what I can see there is very little ground for discussion just demands that others must change their behaviour to fall in line.

We have seen evidence of people on here being unfriended for holding views that are not in line with others and the reported use of a cancel culture trying to suppress people elsewhere with opposing views at Universities and other public forums.
The use of the word “enemy” is a greater reflection of how you see those with a different view, rather than how they see you.

Last edited:
The use of the word “enemy” is a reflection of how you see those people, rather than how those people see you.
Not at all and I would be grateful if you didn't apply your incorrect interpretation to my view which as I said was in the context of those with what are considered "Woke" views and opinions who have a very polarised mindset and expect others to fully align with them.

It is all about the context.

I liked Michael Johnsons response.
A bit of a non story from the Mail IMO.

Johnson, who was also labeled 'pathetic', branded the backlash he received 'unacceptable' and pointed out that he did not only question Amusan's time.

He wrote later on his Twitter account: 'The level of dumbassery coming across my feed right now is truly staggering!

'As a commentator my job is to comment. In questioning the times of 28 athletes (not 1 athlete) by wondering if the timing system malfunctioned.

'I was attacked, accused of racism, and of questioning the talent of an athlete I respect and predicted to win. Unacceptable. I move on.'

"

I liked Michael Johnsons response.
A bit of a non story from the Mail IMO.

Johnson, who was also labeled 'pathetic', branded the backlash he received 'unacceptable' and pointed out that he did not only question Amusan's time.

He wrote later on his Twitter account: 'The level of dumbassery coming across my feed right now is truly staggering!

'As a commentator my job is to comment. In questioning the times of 28 athletes (not 1 athlete) by wondering if the timing system malfunctioned.

'I was attacked, accused of racism, and of questioning the talent of an athlete I respect and predicted to win. Unacceptable. I move on.'

"
I like him. A lot.

Do people really need these ‘feed’ things?? I don’t even know what they are tbh apart from the grief they cause.

Sounds as though the parents who complained are also ****s. People like that deserve nothing but ri****ule...

Than again, it's the Daily Wail reporting it, so there may have been only two. Not that I'm trying to ****tate what the Daily Wail should report...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom