just joined

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sheepy67

Car
porsche cayenne turbo
hi all,
i have just joined this esteemed forum, having changed my E46 m3 for a CLS55 AMG back in may 2011, I have to say it was the best thing i could have ever done

I said i was going to stay away from forums as the M3 cutters weneded up costing me a few thousand in upgrades after seeing other members rides and thinking...hmm that looks nice.

My CLS is 2005 in Iridium Silver 65K on the clock with everything except aircon seating. Will post pics later.

So far I have changed the grill from the 3 slats to a single slat in black, changed the wheel from 18 to 20 in the C63 style also in black and silver. Many thanks to MSL for doing a great deal for me

I a few days I am having the ride dropped by 1.5 inches all round by the Lower my air ride guys, Oh yeah i have had the rear cats and resonator box removed and a 3.5 inch X pipe put in courtesy of Torque Flow birmingham..

So much for not spending any money.

I have plans for a eurotech front splitter and rear spoiler in CF and a renntech rear diffuser.. i'm amazed at the lack of after market parts for the CLS55 amg.. Also considering a few tweaks to the engine and was interested in the recent post regarding the throttle body mod by a nother member on here .

I have changed my cars ever year, much to the annoyance of my better half, having gone through a mini cooper s, BMW X5 4.4, then a M3, it taken me 3 cars and 3 years to arrive at the car i should have bought in the first place..

Thats enough from me, i will put up some pics when she has been lowered..

thanks for reading..

steve

Hello and welcome to the forum Steve.

You have bought the best looking car Mercedes have made in a long while, I hope you're enjoying yourself....

Hi Steve welcome to the forum :thumb:

Welcome Steve. I missed your origional intro post as there a quite a few members joining right now.

You have been busy with your new motor. Looking forward to the pictures.

thanks guys, i agree, i cant stop looking at it, its one of the few cars that looks good from any angle and in any light, Thought about black but its such a bugger to keep clean. OHH and the noise is epic especially with the cats removed, huge grin factor..

As Steve knows, we work together;)

I have seen this car in the flesh and its very nice. Not heard it yet but I'm sure that'll happen soon:thumb:

Beautiful car and pampered.

As Steve knows, we work together;)

I have seen this car in the flesh and its very nice. Not heard it yet but I'm sure that'll happen soon:thumb:

Beautiful car and pampered.

Cheers Anil....cheques in the post ...:D

Hello Steve
Welcome to the Forum :thumb:

Welcome fellow Brummie :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom