Just keep standing and staring at it

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Car colour is always down to personal preference.

I'm conflicted about white cars though I must say the OP's C63 with the pano roof, spoiler and black replacing chrome looks very smart.

I'm so pleased that you posted this, as I have been toying with getting rear windows tinted (mine's a silver saloon), and wondered what it would look like.

Yours looks superb, and has convinced me to go ahead and get it done.

Thank you 👍

I'm so pleased that you posted this, as I have been toying with getting rear windows tinted (mine's a silver saloon), and wondered what it would look like.

Yours looks superb, and has convinced me to go ahead and get it done.

Thank you 👍
Your more than welcome, you got any pics of your car?

Your wife do you find her more handsome than your car?
Maybe you should look more at her otherwise she might get jealous of your car.;)

Do you stare at your car and wifey like in the 1st photo or like this the jaw dropping 2nd photo? 😎

Attachments

• Mask 1.jpg
    Mask 1.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Mask 2.jpg
    Mask 2.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Jamie, Matricks; your wives are right... :D

Hah!! I just spec’d a new C63 on the MB website in designo diamond white. Came to £90,000. I’ll get one at some point in a few years time. Currently got a 2012 W204 C63.

Off topic, but am I right that the AMG-GT 63S 4-door isn’t available in U.K.? Or is that false?

Hah!! I just spec’d a new C63 on the MB website in designo diamond white. Came to £90,000. I’ll get one at some point in a few years time. Currently got a 2012 W204 C63.

Off topic, but am I right that the AMG-GT 63S 4-door isn’t available in U.K.? Or is that false?
He the 63 is, but not the other engine options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom