Just Ordered a Brand Spanking New Car to arrive 1 week before VAT Rise - Yay!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
CLS (219) production ceased a few weeks ago

Thats why I thought good deal to be had....

Could still be brand new? and collect in December? depends if registered etc are they all sold?

:)

If its not the CLS I would think an S class.

Why are you collecting it in December? If it was me I would have a 2nd Jan Reg. Vat rises to 20% on 4th jan. If that's not feasible pay last week Dec. Vat is due when invoice is raised not when car registered.

^ If its a new car it also 'looks' a whole year newer which should help come sale time

December 2010 car or a January 2011 car :)

It crossed my mind - They actually are decent cars, and i think better than the Yaris which is pretty near dead!

They are. My father in law has one, (with an amusing DVLA issued plate!!). Suits him down to the ground.

He sees cars as white goods, and cares not for snobbery, badges or prestige. Reliability and value are important to him.

He is sneakingly envious of mercs, though:) Not enough to buy one...

I guess given your not keen on the new E class and you don't look like a A-class / B-class,C- class type of bloke :) and you say a crackng deal.... maybe a run out model cls?

did you spec it to your spec or is it available.

The car is to my spec, I stole an Amendable build slot and sorted the spec to my own options :bannana:

Why are you collecting it in December? If it was me I would have a 2nd Jan Reg. Vat rises to 20% on 4th jan. If that's not feasible pay last week Dec. Vat is due when invoice is raised not when car registered.

Its an idea - will be discussing the finer details tomorrow

If any one wants to have a guess as to what i bought, please do..

All will be revealed on arrival in December - which is already driving me totally mad... I actually can't wait that long lol

Yay..

You & me both Boss. I know I won't sleep a wink until December.

Am I allowed to say??? :D

Saturday is 1st Jan
Sunday is 2nd Jan
Monday is 3rd Jan..

Are the car dealers open on any of these days.. and is DVLA able to register a car on any of these days?

I personally think this is not possible

Boss mentioned a kia. In that budget I'd wager an A Class.

^ I cannot see him in an A class no matter what the deal :)

I can, the word Kia was mentioned, and he said would consider one. The only new Merc you'd get for a Kia is an A class, A B class I'd wager out of budget.

Until he says otherwise, the boss has lost the plot, and has become the "subordinate" until he can prove me wrong and say that the car he has bought is worthy of the username he has.

I Hope you bought a trailer to go with it so you can keep the milage down:ban:

Joking apart I would hazard a guess at an E-Class.

Alex.

i love the 3 door a-class to be honest - very nice with the sports guise

I knew it!!!!!!!!!!

Or did they give you a B class for very little money. They are nice cars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom