Just Ordered a Brand Spanking New Car to arrive 1 week before VAT Rise - Yay!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Boss

MB Enthusiast
Car
private!
So after weeks of shopping around for the best deal - talking to 30+ dealers, i have finally got a super super SUPER Deal on a brand new car and deposit put down...

If any one wants to have a guess as to what i bought, please do..

All will be revealed on arrival in December - which is already driving me totally mad... I actually can't wait that long lol

Yay..

P.S. This forum is really great, I sincerely thank all the previous posts about dealers and discount advice..

Last edited:
You tease...............

at least tell us if its a Merc and what price bracket ......

If any one wants to have a guess as to what i bought, please do..

All will be revealed on arrival in December.

Even the X-Factor isn't drawn out over that length of time.

Unless your car is involved in drug taking, has over-run its visa, been on the game or can drum up some other adverse publicity, we may have lost interest by late December, I am afraid.

Boss, did you go with John R Weir in the end?...so to speak..heehee

Even the X-Factor isn't drawn out over that length of time.

Unless your car is involved in drug taking, has over-run its visa, been on the game or can drum up some other adverse publicity, we may have lost interest by late December, I am afraid.

LOL

yes i realised that - its ok.. u will have something to cheer up to if we hit the double dip recession by then

Boss, did you go with John R Weir in the end?...so to speak..heehee

Unfortunately not, but i learnt alot about how the dealer networks operate up there and around the country!

It crossed my mind - They actually are decent cars, and i think better than the Yaris which is pretty near dead!

Helped an ex-gf buy an i10 a couple of months back - soooooo impressed with them.

Fantastic little car with heated seats, aircon, sunroof, elec windows all round, mp3 cd player etc etc and 50+ mpg.

Edit:
Oops, an i10's a Hyundai! Well, same company!

e class AMG (just dreaming out loud)

I guess given your not keen on the new E class and you don't look like a A-class / B-class,C- class type of bloke :) and you say a crackng deal.... maybe a run out model cls?

did you spec it to your spec or is it available.

I guess given your not keen on the new E class and you don't look like a A-class / B-class,C- class type of bloke :) and you say a crackng deal.... maybe a run out model cls?

did you spec it to your spec or is it available.

CLS (219) production ceased a few weeks ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom