Just ordered a C43!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Solari

Car
Audi A5
Hi all,

I just ordered a C43 with the new facelift. Toyed with the idea of a C63 but the longer wait and lack of AWD put me off.

C43 is still quite a machine though! And AWD is pretty handy in the UK.

I went for:
Brilliant Blue
Black wheels
Premium Plus
Carbon Fibre/Alum trim
Porcelain Leather seats

Planning to get it detailed (protection treatment etc) and get front/back dashcams installed. May consider chipping it too...

Any other preparations you guys would recommend?

Get the front the bumper covered in PPF , I’ve done 17500 miles in 9 months and my front bumper is covered in stone chips. Really regret not getting mine done .
Awesome car by the way:)

Great choice of specification! Just to check, did you add memory seats too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are they no longer included in the Premium Plus Pack James?

Hey, thanks. No I didn't. You think it's worthwhile? It does look a bit cool but I'm the only person who drives my car and the passenger is almost always either my wife or mum, who both use a similar seat setting.

Hey, thanks. No I didn't. You think it's worthwhile? It does look a bit cool but I'm the only person who drives my car and the passenger is almost always either my wife or mum, who both use a similar seat setting.

I think they’re just something I’ve got used to, as they were standard in the premium package on the pre facelift. It’s also nice that the seats slide forward automatically to let people in the back.

I think they’re just something I’ve got used to, as they were standard in the premium package on the pre facelift. It’s also nice that the seats slide forward automatically to let people in the back.

That's pretty cool tbh. If they took it out of premium then what did they replace it with? or was it just a reduction in the premium offering?

That's pretty cool tbh. If they took it out of premium then what did they replace it with? or was it just a reduction in the premium offering?

The packs have changed completely now, with more technology focus on the premium

Just bought this for my C63 what does everyone think?

C63-DTM-Diffuser-1.jpg

SB CARBON DTM Rear Diffuser and Spoiler bought from

Front Page - SB Carbon

congrats on the order. i wouldn't get a new car without distronic and steering pilot, nothing better exists if you're behind the wheel and need to put 500+ miles on the clock in a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom