Just ordered...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Luton Town

Car
A45 and loving it.
my first brand new car a45 amg with JBD at Norwich,absolute gentleman and would certainly recommend him to anyone,now have just got to wait until May for it to arrive,going to be a long wait!!I am like a kid in a sweet shop now so excited!!Sleepless nights for me!

In his posts JBD comes over as a good guy. Great to hear that reality matches his cyber personality :thumb:

And congratulations on the new car too :rock:

You may find this will help you manage the wait ;)

Being in the business and managing to keep a half sensible on line persona on a forum is hard work. Well Done JBD.

Fantastic stuff. Well done James. We solute you dude.

Can't wait to hear about your new A45. I love those little things.

Ant. :thumb:

JBD is a top bloke.

Helped me out with a query once which was most useful. :thumb:

Cheers for the kind words, it's much appreciated. I can't complain, I do really enjoy what I do.

It's a really good spec, so I'm sure it'll look awesome and go like a bat out of hell

JBD helped me when I got a new Merc last year and my MB dealer was utterly hopeless. When I buy again in 2.5 years he'll get first dibs......

JBD helped me when I got a new Merc last year and my MB dealer was utterly hopeless. When I buy again in 2.5 years he'll get first dibs......

:bannana:

Sadly the utterly hopeless dealer you talk about is in the same group as my dealership!

I was in MB Stourbridge today getting some oil and they have a lovely white A45 with aero pack in. I know it's terrible but every time I see one of these I do think how much fuel I could save.

Great car look forward to seeing pics! :)

:bannana:

Sadly the utterly hopeless dealer you talk about is in the same group as my dealership!

Oh I know. I just didn't want to push the fact. Never got my MB new car owner survey. Odd that. :dk:

Just goes to show that it is down to individuals who can really make a dealership great or make it fail miserably!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom