Just ordered!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gklau

Car
C180K Avantagarde SE
Hey guys,

I just ordered my new baby!

Its a C180K Avantagarde SE with:

Sports pack
Bi-Xenon lamps
Comfort pack
Heated front seats
Leather twin

Picking it up sometime next week

Excellent! I'm sure you'll be thrilled with the car. Is it one they had in stock?

Make sure you posts some pics as soon as you get it.

Originally posted by gklau
Hey guys,

I just ordered my new baby!

Its a C180K Avantagarde SE with:

Sports pack
Bi-Xenon lamps
Comfort pack
Heated front seats
Leather twin

Picking it up sometime next week

Are you sure ???

I didnt think you could get leather Twin on the avantgarde ....:confused:

nice specs BTW:D

Sounds very nice.

Exciting to order and collect so soon.

What is Leather twin??

Hey thats the car I ordered!!!(without the sports pack)...I was promised late June...Early July...........I have now been told it will be the 28th July.

I am unsure about the Leather Twin?...I have leather seating.

Can I borrow your's until mine's ready?...lol

Joe

Congratz gklau :cool: :bannana: :bannana:

What colour will it be? Echo Rich's comments, post pics please ;)

S.

Originally posted by Steve_Perry
What colour will it be?
Please tell me you didn't get 744 brilliant silver like everyone else seems to these days! The last thing the world needs is another silver w203!

"Please tell me you didn't get 744 brilliant silver like everyone else seems to these days! The last thing the world needs is another silver w203!"

I like Brilliant Silver................

It does not make me a bad person. :rolleyes:

Joe (it will match my new tax disc holder) :bannana:

Last edited:
Originally posted by Shude
Please tell me you didn't get 744 brilliant silver like everyone else seems to these days! The last thing the world needs is another silver w203!

I saw an Amethyst colour W203 in the local supermarket car park yesterday, very similar, if not identical, to MBenzNL's W202. Awesome colour :cool:

S.

Last edited:
....what's wrong with Brilliant Silver ..... (this is the first Silver Car that I've had !!) I think silver looks best on MBs... complements the chrome nicely ! .... and it doesn't show the dirt as much !!

I do like Black as well - but it is a NIGHTMARE to keep clean, as all you black / dark metallic owners probably know !

Amethyst AKA "994" is Steves (MBenzNL's) colour it is only found on Avantgarde's

Silver is the only REAL colour for a Mercedes

Originally posted by Koolvin
Amethyst AKA "994" is Steves (MBenzNL's) colour it is only found on Avantgarde's
994 mate :)

Amethyst is a lovely colour.

No offence to 744 owners, but IMHO brilliant silver is BORING! 50% of all MBs made are coloured 744 brilliant silver, making it statistically the most predictable and average colour you can buy! I'm not saying it doesn't look nice; it looks great, I just think with all the other beautiful colours available it's a shame to choose the same as everyone else. I bought my car second hand so I didn't have the luxury of chosing from such a huge selection, if I was buying a brand new car then I would take the colour selection very seriously!

I would prolly go for 189 emerald black in the end... :D

Last edited:
Originally posted by Shude
994 mate :)

nope 994 ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
My first Mercedes was a White w202 manual (I always associated mercs with white?? man from delmonte...etc) so i was pleased with the colour...until a few years later i tried to trade it with the stealership...wrong colour...wrong transmission..... wrong engine.
So I enquired what would be an ideal scenario...silver..... auto...anything except a 180 was the reply.
I came to a conclusion.............let your pocket be your guide and your eyes be the judge.........buy for yourself...and enjoy.
I have no doubts that the salesman will rip my silver car to shreads when i come to part ex it (methinks it is in their salesman handbook)

(Anyone like to buy a white c 180 manual??...lol)

Joe

Originally posted by Koolvin
stop editing my posts Shude!
Just as long as you stop editing MY posts when I quote YOU! :D

FYI I wondered about your 944 comment (sounds like my dad's porsche!) so I looked up the colour code on the web ;)

Congrats mate.

Mine isn't Silver as the last one was.:D

"Leather Twin" do you mean Part Leather (outer seat cushions)
which are std on Avantgarde. Full leather is extra.:confused:

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom