Just Pressed the Button on a new Vito Sport 119 Crew

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

csx355

Been a while since I have been in 'New Van Mode' - waiting for the 2015 Vito crew bus (old Dualiner) then had to wait till they launched the Sport model. 1st production run in October - mine is now in the system 7speed auto box in Indium grey - with options - cant wait!!

Congrats. I haven't even been able to procure a brochure yet! What is the Sport model including/how does it differ?

This is the official line -

Exterior visual styling elements include chrome sidebars, front grille trim, unique rear model
badging, front fog lamps with trims, rear tailgate trim and five-spoke alloy wheels.
Inside the vehicle, comfort is paramount with air-conditioning, comfort driver and single
passenger seats, ‘Sport’ branded floor mats, Audio 15 Infotainment system with colour
screen, and tinted glass.
The New Vito Sport has excellent environmental credentials too, featuring Mercedes-Benz
BlueTEC technology which meets the stringent Euro 6 emission regulations. This offers not
only the highest level of vehicle environmental performance, but also keeps Vito at the
forefront of emerging emission zone requirements.
As standard, all Sport models are pre-prepared for the use of the optional plug-in Becker
MapPilot navigation system – a cost-effective way of bringing fully-integrated navigation
features through the standard Audio 15 headunit and visual display.
The New Vito Sport models feature a high level of standard specification detailed below:
116 BlueTEC or 119 BlueTEC Euro 6 compliant 4-cylinder diesel engines
7G-Tronic automatic transmission for 119 BlueTEC models (optional for 116 BlueTEC)
Tinted Glass
Privacy Glass (crew van only)
Sport branded floor mats with contrast stitching
Sport model badging on rear
Chrome sidebars
Centre floor storage console
Audio 15 Audio unit with full colour screen
Navigation pre-wiring for Becker MapPilot (navi unit not included)
Air conditioning
Safety features: Adaptive ESP, Attention Assist, Crosswind Assist
Rear 12V power socket (crew van)
Seatbelt reminder for driver and co-driver
17” 5-spoke alloy wheels with 225/55 R17 tyres
Driver and passenger airbag
Comfort drivers seat with 4-way headrest
Comfort single co-drivers seat with 4-way headrest
Rear fixed backrest 3-seat bench (2/1 split) with 2-way headrests and outer armrests
(crew van only)

Choice of Metallic paint colours - plus since I reckon this might be my last one (for a while) I went for - roof rails (not standard now) - parking package sensors camera and some funky self parking program that tbh I'm probably not going to entirely trust! - LED lighting -Folding mirrors - tow bracket and comfort folding rear seat.

Last edited:
Picked mine up yesterday. Great van, however comparing it with the previous sport models I noted that there is no trim panel covering where the quarter windows would go.

Has anyone else noted this. Looks a bit industrial and lets mine down. Lets hope MB will do something.

saw a 119 black sport yesterday all singing all dancing

WoW

customised one up today not keen on the passenger side of the dash still but can probably live with it LED lighting and tech spec just Awesome
£38k inclusive (good job I am vat registered) with extras before discount ..I don't wanna pay that time to haggle

Last edited:
Fantastic. Can't wait to see it. Sounds great. :thumb:

Ant.

Kofidee same as with the dash, went out in an auto thought it was better without a gear stick, not sit in the passenger side much so not to worry about that side.
4 weeks since we ordered ours, 116 sport, obsidian black, long van, auto, led lights and a few other bits. Couldn't quite justify a 119 for my work van.

saw a 119 black sport yesterday all singing all dancing

WoW

customised one up today not keen on the passenger side of the dash still but can probably live with it LED lighting and tech spec just Awesome
£38k inclusive (good job I am vat registered) with extras before discount ..I don't wanna pay that time to haggle
This is what a sport looks like but the wheels and the roof rails.

ForumRunner_20160309_051358.jpg

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20160309_051418.jpg
    ForumRunner_20160309_051418.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
sport x 119

sport x due sometime this year might hang on for that

Any idea when the Sport X is due I specced a 119 Sport crew van up Merc don't seem to want the business they never got back to me Strange

Any idea when the Sport X is due I specced a 119 Sport crew van up Merc don't seem to want the business they never got back to me Strange

I can give you a sparshats of Kent sales man phone number ,he will even come to you with a van for you to road test it.

That's great thanks but I live in Glasgow it might be too far for him

C36fan said:
This is what a sport looks like but the wheels and the roof rails.
that is a smart looking van! Very nice

My Factory order spec.
119 compact sport Paint MB9197
Options added
CL3
EZ5
EZ7
F64
FP4
FR8
FY1
FZ8
H15
H16
HH4
JA6
JA7
JF1
JP2
JW5
KB5
LC4
LG2
LG4
RK2
RM4
SE4
SE5
V42
VU9
VV2
+Becker map pilot plugin

Oh my, have you ordered it yet, same colour as ours, similar spec.
May even see you around your end work around there quite a bit.

Mark

I looked at at V-Class today whilst in for a service, what a machine? shame MB didn't put that dashboard into the Van range!

The V Class with the AMG stuff looks nice too :)

V class is class especially V250 AMG
FULLY Loaded

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom