Just put a deposit on this, anyone know it ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Definately definately a joke, right ? ?

supposed to collect tomz

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That vids intent went completely over my head unfortunately,...sorry

I think I am too thick for this forum, I still am having issues with the conflicting posts i see :(

I think I am too thick for this forum, I still am having issues with the conflicting posts i see :(

It was a joke, don't worry about it and go buy the car if everything else checks out :)

Thanks Bob. Yes everything else seems fine to me about it.

I'll go ahead with the deal and travel to Brum tomorrow morning

I've been here for a long time and had no idea that was a wind up.

People here are normally very helpful so good luck with the car and come back to let everyone know how you get on with it.

As you're in the area call Acid at MSL. He will know that car and might be able to spare 5 mins to look at it if you pop over to his with it. Even after buying it, it would be good to know how good it is.

A quick plug into STAR there for a few quid would be a good investment as well....

7 Previous owners.
Godfrey Davies.
Arnold Clark.
Enterprise.
Brands Hatch Track Days.
Avis.
Eurocar.
Ozzy Osbourne.

I think you may have the wrong car, I was told by the owner that it was a demo and the the next 3 owners were a dentist and his family. The next 2 were also related and retired so I think it has had quite an unexciting life which is good to know and I think worth paying a little extra for. The car itself seems to be in good shape and runs very smooth on cold start up. Looking forward to collecting in a few hours. Thanks all for the jokes ! :)

No, spoke with the lady that answered the phone but none of them recognised the chassis or reg no's. They have other branches so maybe any work was done at one of those. The car is only 15 mins drive from MSL, will pop down on way home

I think you may have the wrong car, I was told by the owner that it was a demo and the the next 3 owners were a dentist and his family. The next 2 were also related and retired so I think it has had quite an unexciting life which is good to know and I think worth paying a little extra for. The car itself seems to be in good shape and runs very smooth on cold start up. Looking forward to collecting in a few hours. Thanks all for the jokes ! :)
Plenty of pics when you get home, when you've washed it
of course. :rolleyes::)

Will do.

On a slight tangent,....I was plesently surprised with an insurance quote of £448 FC with absolutely zero previous NCD ! Was expecting a £800+ premium for a 6.2 V8

Will do.

On a slight tangent,....I was plesently surprised with an insurance quote of £448 FC with absolutely zero previous NCD ! Was expecting a £800+ premium for a 6.2 V8
That'll be next year's renewal quote...

hope the quote includes breakdown cover ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom