Just put a deposit on this, anyone know it ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Will do.

On a slight tangent,....I was plesently surprised with an insurance quote of £448 FC with absolutely zero previous NCD ! Was expecting a £800+ premium for a 6.2 V8
Brilliant quote! :D

Will do.

On a slight tangent,....I was plesently surprised with an insurance quote of £448 FC with absolutely zero previous NCD ! Was expecting a £800+ premium for a 6.2 V8
Zero NCD? For a full year? Who is that with?

Got the car home without it missing a beat in the 2 plus hour journey back home. Didn't get time to take to MSL as workmen back at home needed paying by the EOD,...shame but maybe next time.

So far so good :) got home and parked next to my E Class which has completely dwarfed the 63. Looks like current mini compared to those classic Italian job ones...My favourite part of the car so far is the twin power domes on the bonnet.

Thanks for the msgs guys.

Got the car home without it missing a beat in the 2 plus hour journey back home. Didn't get time to take to MSL as workmen back at home needed paying by the EOD,...shame but maybe next time.

So far so good :) got home and parked next to my E Class which has completely dwarfed the 63. Looks like current mini compared to those classic Italian job ones...My favourite part of the car so far is the twin power domes on the bonnet.

Thanks for the msgs guys.
Stay safe and enjoy!

Yes. It was mine. Got shot of it after rod no7 punched a hole in engine block during a track day (it was my track car for a while) . The engine was a straight swap with one out of my mate Ali's smashed up Donner car, no I dont' mean doner car but Donner car, Ali used his C63 to deliver for Jason who has a donner van.

The engine was the easy bit but the oil from the gaping hole sprayed over the brakes , I lost control and I stacked the beast into a tyre wall which REALLY bent the front end up.

Pavel and Kcasper of 'Rudyinszkisis - easy for you to say- panel art Ltd' (Grozny) cut the front off a right hand drive model they 'happened' to have in their lock up...come to think of it the boys have quite a few right hand drive AMG's in that lock up...and grafted it on in no time. Then it was back on the track...but alas I had to get rid as it was wearing out front tyres quicker than the rears and the bastard would not go in a straight line after the repair.

Enjoy ....I did :thumb:

:banana::p
At least you didn't have the head bolt issue! :eek:

That's a new family member now chaps, so I feel uncomfortable hearing about her previous lovers ;):). She is a beautiful girl, so I guess would have attracted many admiring lovers. Ahh bless. :)
congrats on the new Mrs. watch out as she has expensive tastes , requires lots of maintenance and blows a gasket once in a while ...

Well done on the car - enjoy it.

Would be worth investigating if the car has had the head bolt issue resolved in it's history.

I'm not sure if it is in the affected range.

I'd take it to Acid as recommended previously too - just to check all is well.

Yeah, it's with LV Highway

I wonder if that is the same Highway I remember from the early/mid 90s... was pretty much the only company you could get insurance with as a young driver with anything remotely interesting.

Yes i know it used to be mine but after i found out that it had had a cut and shut i got rid of very quick
Only pulling your leg .She looks very nice and a car to be proud of ..

Yeah very weird. Thought the OP showed class throughout the antics. .

Although there was a point when the OP asked 3 times just to make sure it was a joke lol

Nice car OP, enjoy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom