Just put a deposit on this, anyone know it ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jatboy

Car
AMG
Auto Trader logo

Should be picking this 2010 C63 saloon in white up next day or two, it's a pre facelift ! :) seems in good condition for age and owners

Anyone with knowledge on here of it ?

Thanks Steve

Pretty car. MOT history looks OK and MB says the next service is A @ about £250

Yes. It was mine. Got shot of it after rod no7 punched a hole in engine block during a track day (it was my track car for a while) . The engine was a straight swap with one out of my mate Ali's smashed up Donner car, no I dont' mean doner car but Donner car, Ali used his C63 to deliver for Jason who has a donner van.

The engine was the easy bit but the oil from the gaping hole sprayed over the brakes , I lost control and I stacked the beast into a tyre wall which REALLY bent the front end up.

Pavel and Kcasper of 'Rudyinszkisis - easy for you to say- panel art Ltd' (Grozny) cut the front off a right hand drive model they 'happened' to have in their lock up...come to think of it the boys have quite a few right hand drive AMG's in that lock up...and grafted it on in no time. Then it was back on the track...but alas I had to get rid as it was wearing out front tyres quicker than the rears and the bastard would not go in a straight line after the repair.

Enjoy ....I did :thumb:

:banana::p

Yes. It was mine. Got shot of it after rod no7 punched a hole in engine block during a track day (it was my track car for a while) . The engine was a straight swap with one out of my mate Ali's smashed up Donner car, no I dont' mean doner car but Donner car, Ali used his C63 to deliver for Jason who has a donner van.

The engine was the easy bit but the oil from the gaping hole sprayed over the brakes , I lost control and I stacked the beast into a tyre wall which REALLY bent the front end up.

Pavel and Kcasper of 'Rudyinszkisis - easy for you to say- panel art Ltd' (Grozny) cut the front off a right hand drive model they 'happened' to have in their lock up...come to think of it the boys have quite a few right hand drive AMG's in that lock up...and grafted it on in no time. Then it was back on the track...but alas I had to get rid as it was wearing out front tyres quicker than the rears and the bastard would not go in a straight line after the repair.

Christ! If he can after that post. :rolleyes:

That's got my Sunday morning off to a laughing start! Thank you :D

Wow.....

Petrol Pete. Thanks for that. Just checking you are being serious before I ask for a deposit refund ?

Glad I asked if you are being serious

Reactions: CJD
Petrol Pete. Thanks for that. Just checking you are being serious before I ask for a deposit refund ?

Glad I asked if you are being serious
Of course he’s not being serious. Jason doesn’t have a kebab van, he’s a plumber, it’s just a joke between Pete, Jason and Ali because his van stinks.

Thanks Bobby, the story sounded so messed up for the car, I nearly choked on my cup of tea while reading it. Part of me was glad to have the forum members to call on b4 I paid for the car, and then slit my wrists if I found out afterwards.

Just to be double sure, the story was a joke and the car didn't actually belong to anyone that has posted in this thread, right ?

Cheers :)

Ah, twas a joke, hilarious. :rolleyes:
In that case lovely motor. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom