Just put deposit on C63 AMG PPP EV11 AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

1MF-C63-AMG

Car
White C63 coupe PPP
Hello after looking at getting a C63 AMG for a long time I've now put a deposit down on a white calcite C63 AMG PPP on a private plate being taken of EV11AMG shame as its a great plate for it. Has plenty of options on it was it any ones on here or any one know the car.
Looking forward to C63 owner ship need to know best place for insurance as well.
Mike

Congrats on your new purchase. That engine sounds sublime:thumb:

Insurance wise, I always use the comparison websites and usually manage to get my E55 for under £250. Look specifically for prices from Aviva, Admiral, Direct Line, LV, etc
Adrian Flux is one broker if you have difficulty actually getting reasonable priced cover.

Also a good gap insurance policy as the dealer price was silly I'm talking £700 but i done a quick search on line and was around the £200 mark but what Gap insurance are people recommending

I had a Chris Knott policy on the previous E63. It was £150 for three years, upto an invoice value of £35K.

Gap

I had a Chris Knott policy on the previous E63. It was £150 for three years, upto an invoice value of £35K.

Cheers just done a quick quote and as you said its working out to £151 for three years not bad for piece of mind will look at the small print to make sure I get what is best in place

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom