Just received CLK, a couple of questions.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Inutopia

Car
2007 CLK 200K Sport Auto
Hi all,

Just picked up my facelift CLK 200 Kompressor yesterday, and I absolutely love it!

Just a couple of questions I had that maybe some more experienced people could help me with. Apologies if this has been asked before, I tried searching and couldn't find the answers.

1. What is this? I looked through the manual and searched but couldn't find out. It's in the middle of the roof. See attached pic.

2. My rear parktronic has one side of the display out. The sensors seem to work, as I've tried walking about behind the car with a friend. Is this just likely to need the display module replacing? See attached pic too.

3. There is a hardish lump at the bottom of the seat back on my (drivers) side. It doesn't really stick out but it gives me pain after driving for 20 mins or so, does anyone else have this issue?

Sorry again if I've missed the answers to these things, I could only find heaps of threads about faulty sensors and haemorrhoids! :eek:

Thanks,

Attachments

• IMG_20150925_162759.jpg
    IMG_20150925_162759.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20150925_162608.jpg
    IMG_20150925_162608.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 27
The lump on the roof I think is the ultrasonic sensors for the alarm. The lump in your seat maybe something as simple as a faulty lumbar support or incorrectly adjusted. No idea about the parking sensors display

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom