Just seen one of the ugliest cars ever....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Darrell

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Back in Mill Hill but sometimes in Skiathos
Car
Gixxer 6, Citroen Berlingo, 911 C4S, Dacia Duster and lots of bicycles.
Parked outside my house.
A 65 plate GLE 350D 4MATIC with a huuuge set of Carlos Fandango alloys.

Outside your house you say?

I know that finance is easy to come by but you really must learn to resist mate.

Yes. Totally agree. Another 'Bully Car' to go along side X6, RR, Cayenne, Q7 etc.....

No need for the size. Nearly as big as my Transit.

Ant.

Bearing in mind the thread about fake exhausts, MB make some shyte cars these days.

Aye, I'm not a fan of the massive wing on the back of the new fast A series.

A Series eh? I'll have to look that one up. Is it like the 1 Class? :D

Funny..at one point today I was behind a white GLE coupe...it was like sitting at the bottom of one of the white cliffs of Dover!!

Last edited:
Hard pushed to beat ugly :eek:

IMG_0490_zpsljc8ghbp.jpg

Yes. Totally agree. Another 'Bully Car' to go along side X6, RR, Cayenne, Q7 etc.....

No need for the size. Nearly as big as my Transit.

Ant.

Yeah, my boss parked his Cayenne next to my CLS and the wheels on the thing made my car look insignificant.

I just hate the silly excuses drivers of these monsters come out with. We need a big car because we have kids and a dog, and we go camping, Blar Blar Blar Blar...............

Plenty of estate cars out there that are just as good for that. IMO it's an ego thing. Look at me, I'm powerful, successful and much much better than you!!!

Rant over. :D

I just hate the silly excuses drivers of these monsters come out with. We need a big car because we have kids and a dog, and we go camping, Blar Blar Blar Blar...............

Plenty of estate cars out there that are just as good for that. IMO it's an ego thing. Look at me, I'm powerful, successful and much much better than you!!!

What if one doesn't like the look of estates? ;)

Just wish I had one of them MONSTER FF Range Rovers on my drive :thumb:

I used to think exactly the same right up until the last couple of years but as my family are growing I find myself believing in the SUV.

I've got three kids, eldest thirteen, youngest still in a booster seat. I've tried every estate car that I liked and all of them are compromised when you're using five seats. Middle seat usually has a transmission tunnel to contend with, is raised in the middle where the other two are gently scalloped for the executive bottom. Anything more than an hour or so turns into a bicker-fest over who sits in the middle (never the youngest as she has her booster).

Throw the fact that my Mum now lives locally, doesn't drive and often joins us on family outings an estate simply doesn't give the extra seat we need. I suppose I could get a people carrier... ...but it's a people carrier.

To call them 'bully cars' and dismiss everyone who owns one as a fraudulent attention-seeker is a bit sweeping.

Says the man who drives what is by any standard a large family car.

Couldn't you and yours fit into a smaller car, or is only people with cars bigger than yours that you seem to resent? Only having a go because your post seems strangely, for you...snide.

It's when they pull up next to you at a junction and you can't see over their bonnet, at what's coming, that annoys me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom