Just the job for those quiet Kent lanes.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's ok, he won't sell it to anyone who appears to be under qualified to drive such a machine.

Piece of junk but you guys are right you really would not want to see this coming down the opposite side of the road.

Just imagine a spot of Road Rage developing. Then you rock up in this. All it needs is a decent sized heavy machine gun mounted on the roof. Who would dare to argue over your right of way.

But to be fair Bruce, a guy in a Ford Ranger the other day made your manhood shrivel inwards. :p

But to be fair Bruce, a guy in a Ford Ranger the other day made your manhood shrivel inwards. :p

True. But what fun to be had in one of these. My close neighbour is a WWII military collector. He owns (among other things) a genuine Willy's Jeep, a six wheeled Troop Truck and a reasonable sized armoured car with turret and gun. Then we move on to his aeroplane which I think is a Lysander type thingy (I need to check) he also flies and has something to do with a Harvard - which is a sound to die for.

But here is the cruncher. His very lovely wife drives a pure white Hummer with white wheels that make the London Eye look small. It works though!! But I love the Willy's it really is a nice thing to see with him and his wife in full US WWII military uniform giving it a bit of stick up the local lanes. We live next to Detling Aerodrome - Now the Kent County Showground. On certain days our back garden is back drop for a Spitfire and a feast of WWII machinery.

Anyway. Enough waffle. I want the Hummer. It out trumps them all and would squash most things.

Ideal for posing in, or tearing along off-road, but a bit s**t as a road vehicle, really.

Seen the Saracen that is linked for £6k though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom