Just to remind us why we come on this forum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I give up :wallbash:

Whereas I like the 280 originally pictured, I can't say the same about the older red estate you pictured - and would also rather have the newer C estate. Taste is individual and old doesnt automatically mean beautiful.

Whereas I like the 280 originally pictured, I can't say the same about the older red estate you pictured - and would also rather have the newer C estate. Taste is individual and old doesnt automatically mean beautiful.

it does in my house-- so I'm told....
:D

I once went for one of those dealership open days at the Brentford dealership and someone turned up in a similar beautifu 280se 3.5 in black.

Needless to say that everyone crowded around his car like flies with very little interest in the dealer's models he was trying to promote !!!!

These vehicles were designed by designers that had an eye for a beautiful cars with loads of chrome etc, whearas the modern car is designed to keep the pedestrian happy in case of accidents and probably more often than not designed by a computer using the same formula, hence the reason as to why just about every modern car out there nowadays looks about the same regardless of manufacturer.

Needless to say that everyone crowded around his car like flies with very little interest in the dealer's models he was trying to promote !!!!

They were all doomed I tell you :D

Again as said before,we just have different views.That makes none of the party`s bad people,after all they`re still mercedes which is what matters :thumb:

I once went for one of those dealership open days at the Brentford dealership and someone turned up in a similar beautifu 280se 3.5 in black.

These vehicles were designed by designers that had an eye for a beautiful cars with loads of chrome etc, whearas the modern car is designed to keep the pedestrian happy in case of accidents and probably more often than not designed by a computer using the same formula, hence the reason as to why just about every modern car out there nowadays looks about the same regardless of manufacturer.

Its always been so...in any era, all cars look the same. I like both the 280 and the w124 posted by dash...but in their time...all cars looked the same. They stand out now because of course they are very different from today's norm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom