Just took Delivery

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

weebobster

Car
C220 cdi
Am I allowed to make a small puddle beside my right leg?

Wow:bannana:

..just took delivery of a year old C220 CDI silver estate and it is ffffffantastic. I have to say that my stealership have been a revelation! Issac Agnew's of Belfast have been superb. I know loads of MB stealerships get bad press but this lot have been fantastic. Having negotiated a deal that I thought would leave them treating me as a pariah. Not a bit of it. Bunch of flowers for the wife. Pen for me. Memebership to the SATURDAY CLUB (bring your car to the dealers on sat morn and they will valet it free whilst you read the papers, drink coffee, and escape the wife n kids):) It was a fantastic experience. Half an hour in car getting a intro to all things Benz. I sure hope this was a marriage made in heaven. Ill keep you all posted on how we get on.

Bob

Congratulations, hope the car AND dealer continue in the same vein! :)

the saturday club almost sounds enough for me to get the ferry over at troon :)

Good luck with the new car dude :bannana:

Bunch of flowers for the wife. Pen for me. Memebership to the SATURDAY CLUB (bring your car to the dealers on sat morn and they will valet it free whilst you read the papers, drink coffee, and escape the wife n kids) It was a fantastic experience. Half an hour in car getting a intro to all things Benz.

weebobster,

Good stuff!

be really thankful you have found a good dealer!

I hope you enjoy the car as much as I am enjoying mine.

Robbo

Bob,

Nice one. Sounds like you got a dream dealer there!

It's great to know that they are out there somewhere.

Congrats Bob, enjoy.:bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Don't forget the Pictures in the Gallery section asap, before it gets dirty.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom