Just took her out of the winter wraps ..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

optimusprime

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Mercedes W124 260E M103
Weather is now getting warm .So here she is after 6 months tucked up under car vover . Still loos as nice as the day i [put her under the cover .All but the whaeels but soon get them looking good .Taking pictures ready to sell her .

Attachments

• DSC07367.JPG
    DSC07367.JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 21
Weather is now getting warm .So here she is after 6 months tucked up under car vover . Still loos as nice as the day i [put her under the cover .All but the whaeels but soon get them looking good .Taking pictures ready to sell her .
Looks lovely, sorry to hear that you’re parting ways

Try fasting with one meal a day it might help your health.

I cant do that i have Myasthenia Gravis .Before i was diagnosed I could not swallow any food .Only liquid, and at times even that would come down my nose ...so please dont tel me about one meal a day...meds are to make me eat and swallow. I eat what i can each day .

Well thanks , but it is time for her to go to a new owner who will look after her ..like i have ...The W124 as been i the family from new ...my cousin bought it in March 1989 and i took ownership in 2014 .I took on so much work. But all but a few litt;e jobs are left to do .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom