Just want to say a big thanks to stats007

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tudu

MB Enthusiast
Car
05 C200K Sport Edition (Kleemann)
Picked up my SL 55 AMG III's from stats today who has done an excellent job on re-furbishing them to the exact requirements i asked for. Must say they look fantastic on my C55 in Black Shadow Chrome and machined lip. The photo's were taken by my iPhone so i will post some better ones once the weather clears.

Lucky i decided to change the wheels over locally, as there was a problem with a rear tyre that had been fitted incorrectly which had damaged the tyre on the inside, had it not been noticed it could have certainly caused serious damage to the car, and myself. Stats once again came to the rescue and managed to find me 2 Pirelli Rosso's to fit on the back wheels. I will deal with the Plymouth tyre fitter when i have some free time on Saturday as the Mandrus wheel was clear marked to put the tyre on from the reverse, and not from the front of the wheel.

I am delighted with the job done by stats, and the service received was second-to-none. Many thanks, well worth the travel for such an excellent job well done and great service.

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

suit the car really well, nice choice

Very nice indeed ...

Thinking about having my spokes done in black chrome at the next refurb now ! ;)

Very nice indeed ...

Thinking about having my spokes done in black chrome at the next refurb now ! ;)

Thanks. I like the fact that under different lighting conditions and angles they look black, at other times chrome - really liking them.

Are they 18's ?

That stance from the coilovers with those wheels makes it look fantastic.

Stats did a set of AMG's for me two weeks ago and the result is fantastic. His detail is excellent. I can recommend him for top quality wheel re-frubs.

They look great. Nice work.

Looking good there Tudu. I'm always impressed by the finish of the wheels stats does.

Looking good I must say!
Nearly had mine done in Back Chrome, but went for a bright nickle finish in the end, as I didn't think the AMG IV twin spoke alloy design would suit the darker finish. The Nickle has more of an obvious metal flake look instead of the standard Merc silver grey finish which give them a real lift IMHO, and being they're on a silver car it works really well.

Last edited:
Another excellent job there, look great :cool:

Will

Looking good there Tudu. I'm always impressed by the finish of the wheels stats does.

Thanks. The quality of stats work is excellent, i am really impressed.

Looking good I must say!
Nearly had mine done in Back Chrome, but went for a bright nickle finish in the end, as I didn't think the AMG IV twin spoke alloy design would suit the darker finish. The Nickle has more of an obvious metal flake look instead of the standard Merc silver grey finish which give them a real lift IMHO, and being they're on a silver car it works really well.

Thanks. That's what i like about this finish under light conditions and angles can look chrome or black. Like the nickel and agree best suits silver car.

Glad you like them ( and yes mods, he did get the 10% discount ;) ).

The extra running around probably did me a few favours anyway getting to know local suppliers ;).

Another fine job Andrew, great looking work.

Superb! Makes the car look a million dollars! I agree about the coilovers showing through the wheels. Really purposefull and gives the car a great presence. Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom