Just Wanted to Say Thanks & Hi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mutley27

Car
Mercedes C63 AMG Coupe
Hi all i have been surfing the forum for quite a bit and have done a lot of research on various topics

I have just traded in my GL63 AMG which i loved after falling in love with a almost brand new C63 Coupe a totally different animal i am completely in love with it

What a fantastic machine and god it’s more comfortable than the GL63, i hated the seats in that 4x4.

I would post a picture but it keeps saying file to big & i am not that IT literate anyway thanks again guys

Hi all i have been surfing the forum for quite a bit and have done a lot of research on various topics

I have just traded in my GL63 AMG which i loved after falling in love with a almost brand new C63 Coupe a totally different animal i am completely in love with it

What a fantastic machine and god it’s more comfortable than the GL63, i hated the seats in that 4x4.

I would post a picture but it keeps saying file to big & i am not that IT literate anyway thanks again guys
C63 is a fantastic car to drive, it is the most fun I have had on country roads. It corners like it's on rails and yet you are right it is so comfortable.

The GL suspension has a LOT more compromises to cover due to the weight and high CofG, so a "normal" C63 gives the Mercedes suspension designers an easier job.

Pleased to hear they've got it right, though I've never heard it described as "so comfortable" before!

Here you go, I have finally got a picture of it up !!

Attachments

• IMG_5476.JPG
    IMG_5476.JPG
    601.8 KB · Views: 10
Pretty sure that's the exact same spec as mine. Needless to say that I think it's the best colour combination!

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom