just when i thought money was tight

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mercmanuk

MB Enthusiast
Car
C180 AVANTGARDE SE SPORT GONE AND MISSED LANDROVER FREELANDER 2 LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW
just when i thought money was tight,i received an email
"Greetings,

I am married to Sir Mark Cooper an Englishman who is dead. My husband was into private practice all his life before his death. Our life together as man and wife lasted for three decades without a child. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of Twenty Million Pounds (20,000,000.00 Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling) which were derived from his vast estates and investment in capital market with his bank here in UK. Presently, this money is still with the Bank.

Recently, my Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the cancerous problems I am suffering from.

I have decided to donate this fund to you, I do hope you would be able to utilize this money for the said purpose just as I am going to instruct herein. I want you to utilize the funds by creating a charity foundation called HELENA WILLIAMS FOUNDATION to assist widows and help accident victims worldwide.

I cannot give this fund to anybody here in England because my Husband relatives have people in high places and will frustrate all attempts within this country. More so they do not know about this Twenty Million Pounds sterling deposit that my husband made. Presently, this deposit is known by me, our family lawyer and now you.

Contact our family lawyer with this specified email address
Attorney Solomon Levy (ESQ)
Email: [email protected]

Tell him that I have WILLED Ј20,000,000 to you by quoting my personal reference number Law/chamber/solicitors/hn/will/WILL/9834520012 and I have also notified him that I am WILLING that amount to you for a specific and good work.
My lawyer would be waiting to receive your reply, on this E-mail address below: [email protected]

Remain blessed.
Your Sister
Mrs Jennifer Cooper

Forward to George Osborne. He needs every penny he can get. :D

UPDATE

I've emailed him and the lawyer is a very nice man,a nigerian i think,was very helpful and told me its all genuine the lady has left me £20 million.no more going on the lottery for me,since she has only a few weeks left to live he has said it would be nice if i gave her a few pounds to make her life comfortable and allow her to enjoy herself,if possible.
he thought £30k would be ok but i said i could not get this much so we agreed on £20k.
since £20 million is more than i could possibly need how about a few members splitting the £20k and we split the £20000000000000 "all these noughts "
anyone up for it,he needs the money by weekend though as her time is running out.
no time wasters please or silly comments.

markjay will not be offered a share as he has made a silly remark

I enjoy scambaiting when bored. I get some fun emails, but the two below I didn't reply to:

We're thanking you for using Microsoft so many years, and wish to compensate you with of sum of nine million United States Dollar ($USD9.3M)only. To redeem your prize, I advise that you send the following:

Name:
Surname:
Direct Telephone number:
Home or Office Address:

Thanks for using Microsoft!

Yours faithfully,
Bill Gates,
Chairman, Microsoft Corporation.

TREAT AS URGENT

UNITED NATIONS FUNDS CLEARANCE AUTHORITY
INTERNATIONAL CLEARANCE & CERTIFICATION DEPT.
125 HOLMEAD RD, PADDINGTON, SW6 2JD
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.

FROM: CHAIRMAN; United Nations Funds Clearance Authority (UNFCA).

ATTENTION BENEFICARY

RE: SAFE-GUARDING YOUR US$15.5MILLION; COMPLETING YOUR SUCCESS.

This UNFCA WARN that you must STOP every communication with all the impostors and fraudulent Hoodlums that have been contacting/deceiving you in the past.

I am happy to inform you that the Finance Minister Federal Republic of Nigeria Dr Mrs Ngozi okonjo Iwuala has informed us that your name is listed among 25 people that will receice their payment.

After confirming the fact that you have been dealing with a devils in the past, I personally contacted the President of African Union Office and Dr Ngozi Iwuala I met them face to face in Geneva, Switzerland few months ago during an International Financial Summit which he was present. He confirmed to me that his office does not effect transfers of Funds anymore because the new RULE stipulates that all Funds moving from the African Continent shall be certified and released by the President of African Union Financial Regulatory Office (AUFRO) which is the person of Dr. Patrick Thompson.

Immediately, I got that clue, I contacted Dr. Patrick Thompson on his direct telephone number: and Reported all the Fraudsters that have been contacting you. he has promised to carry out legal disciplinary actions against them.

SOLUTION: I want you to understand that all the fake impostors and thieves that had been contacting you in the past have done so much havoc to your payment File.

However, this United Nations Funds Clearance Authority (UNFCA) have resolved to official CORRECT, Repair and Redeem your File from all the irregularities that was caused by the IMPORTERS because they was contacting you from difference Fake Banks and Fake Offices and many other blacklisted devilish people that have been deceiving you in this transaction.

I thank God for his Love towards you and his mercy that has now led you to the way of light and successful recovery of your success from the hands of evil doers.

Now that you are Going to Receive your Funds Successfully you have to Stop any Further Communication with any Group of people that you have been dealing with before. everything shall be concluded in your favor from this United Nations Office.

Congratulations for magnificent success. Awaiting your fastest reply today.

Yours Faithfully,
Ban Ki-moon,
the eighth and current Secretary-General of the United Nations

Well, what can I say?

I'm getting one scammer to build me a temple, he's complying so far

And there are some hilarious photos at scamtacular.com taken by scammers having been told that's what they have to do to prove they're genuine etc.

I am very sorry but I am very poor. I have no shoes or video and I also have no bank account, man in Bank says no shoes no bank account. So can you please ask Nigerian man to fly to UK , please take air plane money ticket out of £20m, and meet me at Newcastle railway train stop with £20m cash in bag and I'll be very pleased to greet him

harrythedog
another member not getting a share for being silly

ABEG PLS GIVE DE MONIES, SEND WID WESTERNUNIONS SO DE LAWYA CAN MAKE DE PROCESS FAST. IS 100% RISKY FREE, I SH*T YOU NOT

^The above is based on an actual email (Well, hundreds of them) I get in reply

I also get some nice Igbo jujus :D

I have had about a dozen death threats, and have been called the devil and satan repeatedly. I have also had a few scammers try to convert me to evangelism to rescue me "FROM SATAN" quoting one.

image.php

There's a scammer

image.php

There's another!

image.php

And another!

Oh, and here's a baptism ritual:

image.php

Thank you very much for offering to share your new found wealth Mercman, it really is very generous of you. If you let me have your bank details I'll forward my £1k share of the £20k. This will need to be after I receive the £6m the reverend Unbutu also of Nigeria, promised me in return for my earlier investment of £6k.

I can't believe it so easy to get rich..............although my wife is complaining that there is no money in the bank to buy food or clothes.

Would you please let me know when you have resolved who is getting what so that I can claim my share. The money is needed because I have rusty wheel arches on my C Class and need to have them repaired soonest. Then there is next year's holidays, Christmas etc etc to pay for too so a swift response would be much appreciated indeed.

should have known the children of the forum would have made fun of my serious offer.looks like i'll have to find the full £20k myself but keep the £20million.when i go out and buy my top ten cars cash i will be glad nobody took me up on my offer

moderators please close this thread as my serious offer has been ruined by childish untrusting members.

merry xmas all.
no black series on your list !!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom