Karcher K5 Premium £216 for next hour - Link removed (SCAM)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Londonscottish

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E500 & Fiat 500
Apparently the £216 includes taxes & shipping which is great deal. I have a K4 which is rated at 130bar - this one is 145 bar.

LINK REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Abb
Thanks a million! Just stumbled on this thread and was toying with buying another PW. Ordered one :p Still another 8 mins to go! For some reason it defaults to 249 euros at checkout, from £216.50 (obv the exchange).
Hope it is as good as they reckon!

The never ending timer, sure the site is legit? Absolutely no reviews or other references to it online

The timer is resetting itself, as it just has now. Am sure I have purchased other Karcher products from this site before.

The timer is resetting itself, as it just has now. Am sure I have purchased other Karcher products from this site before.
Good to hear hope you enjoy your purchase.

Goodluck with your purchase I hope its real, which is more than i can say about the reviews ,owned it for months and only just wrote a review 🤔🤔

Was in Lidl this morning, they have a Karcher on sale £149. Could not see the model, but certainly good enough for most tasks.

Sorry, but this seems to be a scam website.

The registered address is also the address of a German ebay seller (who doesn't sell Karcher products)

There are NO reviews anywhere of the website pressure.karchhouse. com/ and the website address shows as "still available"

The official Karcher Outlet link takes you to "gardenhomeoutlet.com" which is NOT Karcher and zero reviews.

etc, etc

I can't believe there's longer on the clock now than there was at midnight 😳

It's a spam website

Thanks fella. I was fooled by the "https" on the 1st page........

OTP now to my bank to cancel the pending transaction and order a new card.

Thanks a million! Just stumbled on this thread and was toying with buying another PW. Ordered one :p Still another 8 mins to go! For some reason it defaults to 249 euros at checkout, from £216.50 (obv the exchange).
Hope it is as good as they reckon!

Sorry, looks like this is probably a scam.

My bank payment hasn't gone through so I'm calling them to cancel it.

I don't find it funny but i also don't need telling its a spam add, if its to good to be true it usually is!

I don't find it funny but i also don't need telling its a spam add, if its to good to be true it usually is!

Well, there's a first time for everything. I have NEVER been done online up till now. I'm normally wise to the signs of dodgy sites....

Yes, and I was a mug.

Oh well, registered it with my bank's fraud dept and I'll get the money back at the end of the month.

While I was online, we went crawling through my payment history and found 4 x DD's to cancel so I'll £70 pcm better off.

That reminds me; I need to chop my mobile down by £30pcm so I'll be £1,200 better off over the next year.

Thanks scammers!

PS; ordered the same K5 from Screwfix for £300.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom