Karcher Power Washer K2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chic0821

MB Enthusiast
Car
S63 AMG Coupe, Range Rover Sport, 992 Porsche Carrera 4S
Just had email from Karcher outlet. They are selling refurbished K2 power washers for £65. I bought my washer from them a while back & while they say its refurbished, I think it was new (possibly too much stock), don't quote me on that as it's my opinion. New box, packaging, warranty, etc

I'd say it's an "OK" deal....i have a K2 and it does the job fine, but the quality of the product is fairly low in my opinion.

Clad Ohlsen in Reading are selling K5 premium plus full control for £200!! £450 rrp and cheapest I found was more than £300 elsewhere. Even Karcher refurb are more than that. Had a K2 before which is fine but power cable is too short and hose is too stiff so you end up dragging it around.

Clad Ohlsen in Reading are selling K5 premium plus full control for £200!! £450 rrp and cheapest I found was more than £300 elsewhere. Even Karcher refurb are more than that. Had a K2 before which is fine but power cable is too short and hose is too stiff so you end up dragging it around.
Could you do a link, i cant find on the goggle machine.

Could you do a link, i cant find on the goggle machine.
I’ve looked online and they only have a selection of their products for sale via Amazon and the pressure washers are not on there. If you’re local enough and interested I wouldn’t wait too long as they had 8 boxes on the shop floor when they were trying to shift them for £250. They sold none until they went down to £200 and there are only 3 left now.

I purchased a K2 Full Control from the Outlet a couple of months ago. I thinks it was about £85 including the extended warranty, £5.99.

Arrived in a plain brown box. Just the powerwasher + lance. No instructions or accessories. Item looked brand new, no marks or scratches. It had been assembled. When you buy from Karcher in the picture box you normally have to clip and screw the wheels and lance holder together, so I guess it had seen some use, and was hopefully tested before resale.

Works perfectly as one would expect. I purchased the extended warranty as they only give six months on refurbed products.

I previously had K4 full control purchased from Halfords. I had to replace the plastic outlet elbows twice during the first year. It was easier to buy the part and replace that to sent the whole heavy unit to be repaired. K4 finally gave up just out of warranty with water leaking out of the motor.

The K2 works a lot harder than the K4, but does the job well enough, and it much lighter and easier to move around which is a big plus for me.

I have had 2 Karcher washers over 25 years. I always purchased the top of range version for home users (250 odd) first lasted 14 years, it only died because it was left out on a cold night and then spewed oil and died.
Second was from their refurb range and is still top.
I would recommend.

I'd say it's an "OK" deal....i have a K2 and it does the job fine, but the quality of the product is fairly low in my opinion.
As I suspected. Much money spent on heavy-weight advertising (childish TV adverts obeying the diversity police for example) & promotions as a substitute for a quality product.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom