Karcher question...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MattDC

Car
W204 C220 cdi elegance estate
Does anyone know if the inbuilt detergent holder n Karcher pressure washers is suitable for snow foam and can be mixed correctly to perform or will i need a snow foam lance and bottle?

just asking before i go off and buy a lance.....!

It needs to entrain air to foam it up!

Does anyone have any recommendations for a lance and bottle (foam too).....

You can find plenty of snow foam lances on ebay + Meguiars Hyperwash works well for me.....but theres plenty of others to choose from.

Hyperwash is a really nice shampoo and it is sold by some as a snow foam. It cleans fairly well but doesn't cling as well as other foams and as such it's cleaning ability is limited. The longer you can get it to stay on (without risking drying on the car) the better.

The best I have used so far is Autobrite Magifoam. You can get with a foam lance as a "kit" so to speak.

Auto Finesse have a new foam called Avalanche on the market, it combines a snow foam with a citrus based cleaner, I haven't used it personally but it does look interesting!

Remember though that no foam will completely clean your car and you will still need to wash by hand. It does make a contact wash safer though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom